Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Priston Offline BPT "Solo" Server - Is it feasible?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to the forum, but I'm an old time Priston lover like most of you. I haven't touched the game since 2008 or so, so it's been a while.

I just recently got back on BPT and revived my toon that was frozen in time just as I left it years and years ago, old items and all. This gave me a rush of nostalgia and I've since started researching and learning about Priston again.

After reading many threads here and watching Youtube videos trying to learn a thing or two, some questions came up and I was wondering if you guys could help me:

1- Is it possible to open a private Priston Server that is completely offline? I want it to be local to my machine only, and I don't want nor wish any type of connectivity whatsoever.
If it is possible, would it make harder/easier to set up a server? How so?

2- Since I grew up playing BPT, I wanted to make it as close to current BPT as possible. I've found this thread containing BPT4220 server files, dating back to 2018. Since there has been many updates since then and I've seen no 2020-2021 BPT server files around, is it possible to set up a BPT4220 server and manually update it, as least partially?
i.e.: Is there a way to add only the new 2019-2021 armors and weapons from the current game to the 2018 server files? Maybe duplicating and replacing old equipment files with new skins and models would be a makeshift alternative?

3- Do I need any extra tool to make my solo Priston life easier? Would I have GM powers available from the get go or would I need to download any extra stuff and make it work?

Just to make it clear, I just want to explore and level up peacefully and at my own pace, just like a single game indeed, and maybe invoke some fond memories while doing so :):

Thanks!

Back