Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unable to connect to server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys! Is it all right?

I'm layman in mounting servers but I found this tutorial sunnyz and decided to try, since it seems very simple. But I got to a point that I can not log and as you can see,

I have already changed all ip files, someone can suggest me something, thanks since right now

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capturar2 - Unable to connect to server - RaGEZONE Forums

I've already tried to include in all files on the ip but still does not return properly

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Grab a network sniffer program like net-peeker so you can see what IP the game is trying to connect to.
On another note, why use magic pt? It's old and rusty. Grab a new release of pt, like jpt bpt or ept.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the stupidity! but I'm not getting or pass the files from the new server to the virtual machine, to try again with the best files

Capturar3 - Unable to connect to server - RaGEZONE Forums

when I try to send to the virtual machine it just doesn't work

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for helping so much! the error now and a little before logging in, I can connect with the server but so q I click on the server the client hangs and does not log Capturar4 - Unable to connect to server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back