Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

unable to connect to server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I turn on the server, apparently everything is fine
but the client when I put the account appears "unable to connect to server"
panel working normally

Sql.DLL
Clan.DLL
Clan-Procedure.DLL
configured at EuphoriA's Workshop

where am i wrong?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Make sure you set the correct server IP in ptreg.rgx file.
If you have the game server setup on your local network, use ur servers LAN ip.
If you have the game server setup on an external network, like a paid for server setup, make sure you forward the correct ports and unblock the ports in your windows firewall.

The main causes of unable to connect;
If you get the message instantly: Means you have not set your client to connect to your server properly, AKA putting in the correct IP in ptreg.rgx file.
If you get the message after a while: Means your server is not talking to your sql database to verify the login. Could be many things, incorrect sql.dll you are using a windows authentication instead of sql authentication sql account.

On a side note, what does "panel working normally" mean?
What panel? How have you determined it is working normally?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably he is talking about the generic php user's panel on the website.
Most servers will only work if you try with the same internet address (same PC, client on the main PC, server running on a VM), or you will have to unblock some ports on firewall and check the IP constantly.
Check IP on hotuk
Check ID/password on your SQL on the correct table

If is a server with source code, check the Database.cpp file on VisualBasic to change to your SQL instance and password.

Upvote 0
Back