• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REQUEST] 3DDATA For Certain Clients

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys I don't know if I'm posting in the right section but if not please move it to the right section. I'm looking for 3DDATA for these clients.

HRose - Tried using all vfs extractors gives me a VFS corrupted error.

RuffRoseV.799 or V.798 - Doesn't extract all 3DDATA files.

7Hearts Rose - Doesn't extract all 3DDATA Files

Wild Rose(Client) - Still looking for a working link to download this client.

Bratok Rose R1(Client) - Tried R2 but I think they locked it. Need link to download R1

Running my server on arcturus. Having some trouble with worldserver.exe keeps freezing on me might have to change to a rev for osirose. If someone can give me a link to the server files would be greatly appreciated or maybe a link to working arcturus files because I found mine here:

I've been doing a lot of trial and error and been getting closer but I've been stuck on the worldserver.exe error for quite some time now and I can't for the life of me figure out the problem.

TIA

Last edited:
Back