Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client/Server Download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Durr...
---I see stupid people.---

Lots of them.

Okay, FIRST!
Aglaia Online is a discontinued game. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL SITE/VERSION ANYMORE!

Got that? Great. That leads up the the second point:

There is no official download site anymore!

That said, I can provide two downloads for the client, and one for the server.

Ideally, please use the first client download link. That's my own webspace. I'm not likely to lose that, but I don't know what the restrictions on my friend's space, the second client link, are.

Anyway, enjoy. And if you don't know what to do with a rar file, too damn bad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, look. Don't take this personally, I got told today that I'm not much good for the average workforce, but get no compensation for this fact. I am the worthlessly jobless. Probably for a long time. So, with all due lack of respect:

Bite me.

My computer probably wouldn't stand up to the strain of a server. I have nothing against trying, but I want things translated first. Like buttons, and GUI. You want a server? Find someone that can translate traditional chinese. Until then, be happy with what I provided, and go away.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the download, the first link you suggested (the non-segmented one) came out corrupt for me while extracting. Possibly a netburp while downloading if you know what I mean. :p Other than that I tried the segmented ones, and it came out fine. Thanks alot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should be aware, however, that the version I got, my friend had been experimenting with to make his txb extractor. There's original txb files in the Texture directory, just restore those, and it should look fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thnks dude...

U make me really a wish... xP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seeing as so many people ignore my post about the graphics that need restoring, I'm repacking the client download, and I'll have it back up in a few minutes. If you have a green kiwigame logo and all-yellow login interface stuff, the easiest way would just be re-download the client.

Edit: Also included in it are my full translation of the login/char creation interface, and my extensive, yet incomplete translation of the main game interface.

Edit2: Oh, right, there will be some translated text, too. Nothing impressive, however. If you want it all restored to default, change files back. A -ori at the end of a filename denotes an original file.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Durr...

Lots of them.

Okay, FIRST!
Aglaia Online is a discontinued game. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL SITE/VERSION ANYMORE!

Ideally, please use the first client download link. That's my own webspace. I'm not likely to lose that, but I don't know what the restrictions on my friend's space, the second client link, are.

Link client down?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, that's what you get for not giving time for repack and upload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Durr...

Lots of them.

Okay, FIRST!

the server raises but the client does not connect can help me?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I downloaded the client 2 times and extract it but its files was corrupted. Why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the client 2 times and extract it but its files was corrupted. Why?

Just for you, I redownloaded my own file, and guess what? It was just fine. Try again with a download manager.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
taarna23, can you give a link to download Aglaia Client in segmented files
plsss.... thx

Back