Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have one problem...

The GameServer is only Stand Bye

Server State = Stand Bye

Login and Authorization Server are Online , what can i do ?

Thanks for Help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol , iam not a nub...

I have haxed the GameServer exe, and you can trust me i have push the Start Button ... omg.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok iam a nub right now...

can y help me Taz ?

Why is the GameServer in StandBye Mode?

Taz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cant yet, gonna put this thing to the stresstest and see if i can get some stuff done with it, mind you i had a Mu server (300+ members) going for over 10 months until someone fkkd me over (long story) so i know my way around with servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my game server is also on standby mode even i have already click the start button. can someone give me an advise how to make solve this error. thks alot.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have the same problem NPC 0 monsters 0 Items grond 0 Server state Standby
and i think the problem ist the authorizations server the accound is in
no 1 id Leo state OFFLINE
and i think that the thin stand on offline is the problem but i dunno how to fix that
and iam not realy shur that that is the real problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Fast I Haave Same Problem !!!! Is True !! This Forum Is Dead !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have the same problem NPC 0 monsters 0 Items grond 0 Server state Standby
I've same err with y but my server can't put to start and same with Login server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mine is worse. Once start the gameserver.exe, it freezes. Only a window with grey background with a title of 'game server' appears. Nothing go further. I tried to load the original one (without hexxing), also same problem.

Now i have solved the freezing problem, due to some header error. Now I come into the standby problem like your guys. Working on, any update will let u know.

Now I got the solution. If you are sure exactly that you have followed the given installation instruction carefully, then the problem is on your IDs. For example, if you installed SQL Server and want to use the SQL Authentification mode (like mine), then you will have the Authen ID of username : sa (default) pass : (what you want) and after that if you reach the step of creating ODBC user, then after that you will have another ID, we call the SQL ID. Then everytime that each server wants you to enter the ID, keep in mind that the Authen ID field should be filled by using the Authentification ID, for example, if you used SQL Authen, then enter 'sa' and followed by the password. Then in the 'SQL ID', you have to put the ODBC user ID in, for example, I used 'Mina', so my SQL ID is 'Mina' and followed by the password I used. One trick is that you can use the same password for that 2 IDs, easy for u to remember and protect confusion.

Clear enough ? I tried that, then the problem solved, I can play this game. Now I am on the translation and game research step.

This forum is not dead, it was dead before I come.

* No one is nub, the person who lack of sufficient knowledge is not the nub, the person who has more knowledge but is not willing to share the knowledge is the nub instead. If you have a lot of things to do more than to give some directions to guide someone here, so go do your own business. I hate one who looked down one.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have the same problem NPC 0 monsters 0 Items grond 0 Server state Standby
I've same err with y but my server can't put to start and same with Login server

Back