Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does windows 10 affect on this problem. how to fix this? please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eerer - Does windows 10 affect on this problem. how to fix this? please help - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you are behind a router make sure that you are allowing for the port in its firewall settings as well. The only other issue may be that your pc is trying to utilize your internet for connectivity and that it is blocking the port.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What i did sir is i create new inbound rule port of 80, 443, 3001-3040 and create new inbound rule for each exe dbsrv,msgsrv zone etc. still error

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It might help you to reset your router. Resetting the router is the basic procedure in such cases. It can be done easily by pressing the reset button on the router. I realized this as I researched more about router information. This is usually done with a small button on the back of the router, but read the Wireless N router manual for a more detailed explanation. Once the reset is complete, reboot the device with Windows 10. Connect to the Wireless N router and see if you have the same connectivity issues.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back