Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me "Connection Fail"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try everything to be able to enter the server, configure all the IPs, I can open all the zones, but when I try to enter the game it does not let me leave "connection fails", I have created account, I have already put the serverlists on the client and I already tried several clients, but it still does not let me in, it always comes out. THE CONNECTION FAILS

I have already used FILES K5.1.Radiantecf, client K5 and htlauncher 6.9.0.6

2 - Help me "Connection Fail" - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - Help me "Connection Fail" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try everything to be able to enter the server, configure all the IPs, I can open all the zones, but when I try to enter the game it does not let me leave "connection fails", I have created account, I have already put the serverlists on the client and I already tried several clients, but it still does not let me in, it always comes out. THE CONNECTION FAILS

I have already used FILES K5.1.Radiantecf, client K5 and htlauncher 6.9.0.6

View attachment 164993View attachment 164994
Hi mate i think the main reason why your client can't proceed to Character selection was your Version of your HTLauncher and your Zones , make sure that you change your version accordingly , if you are using 6.9.0.6 or 5.1.7.1 then you should change also in your Server Files (Zone.exe ) | HTLauncher .exe .

Upvote 0
Back