Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP On Some glitches that cannot be controlled

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. Jina Kala - Started respawning after 6 hours and flood the entire map of Jina.
  • I have tested events folder (translated korean to english) and the Jina Kala isn't listed.
  • I have replaced events at tantraparam.tpa (even though there is no Jina Kala event) to find which triggers Jina Kala, but still respawn with a very little time interval.
  • Replaced the Jina Kala and remove the monster ID, still respawned with "reserve" name

2. Karya Dungeoun Portal is not clickable when the Portal Opens.

3. The Language (No matter what I do) its still spanish/mexican. How do I make it to English?

Note: Unable to edit HTSSetting (Server and Client). The Server Files are from heterodejeneo. Methods followed was the topic posted by Terrified. Thank you in advance.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1. Jina Kala - Started respawning after 6 hours and flood the entire map of Jina.
  • I have tested events folder (translated korean to english) and the Jina Kala isn't listed.
  • I have replaced events at tantraparam.tpa (even though there is no Jina Kala event) to find which triggers Jina Kala, but still respawn with a very little time interval.
  • Replaced the Jina Kala and remove the monster ID, still respawned with "reserve" name

2. Karya Dungeoun Portal is not clickable when the Portal Opens.

3. The Language (No matter what I do) its still spanish/mexican. How do I make it to English?

Note: Unable to edit HTSSetting (Server and Client). The Server Files are from heterodejeneo. Methods followed was the topic posted by Terrified. Thank you in advance.

Jina kala can be set in both parameters , HTSetting & TantraParam , if you have HTSetting open Tasklist tab , and find ID: 2929 " Jina Kala " @ ID: 153 you can check it there the ID corresponding to the TantraParam , all you need to do is Delete or make null to permanently stop the Jina Kala Event in specific map. see the image below

shardbytes - HELP On Some glitches that cannot be controlled - RaGEZONE Forums
If you want to open Karya Dungeon first thing you need to do is find the portal declaration in NPCGener, make sure that Karya Dungeon DwPortal ID is okay , then proceed in your HTSetting tasklist tab find the Event Portal for Karya Dungeon i believe there are two coordinates in both Map for Mandara Village , i dunno what coordinate is that Lol

The Language can be set in two dimensional method
1.) XMLS / NPC should set into English version while converting it
2.) HTMessage also can be translated intro English Version .

If you need the xmls with complete tools :

Download this one :

- XMLS / XLS NPC / With tools converter

HTMessage english Version download Link :

HTSetting Version k5.2

If you have question , message me :)

ciao!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you again for your prompt reply.

Tantraparam was set. I found the 2929. My issue is I do not have an HTSSetting that is editable.

With Regards to Karya dungeoun, its in NPCGener here:
[ 101 513 958 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 103 559 232 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 104 589 723 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 105 86 632 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 131 777 890 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 178 511 638 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 179 511 638 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 180 511 638 0 0 0 0 ]

Waht I mean by the English version is that, The Skills are in Mexican. All others were English already, from Compiled Tantraparam.tpa

Jina kala can be set in both parameters , HTSetting & TantraParam , if you have HTSetting open Tasklist tab , and find ID: 2929 " Jina Kala " @ ID: 153 you can check it there the ID corresponding to the TantraParam , all you need to do is Delete or make null to permanently stop the Jina Kala Event in specific map. see the image below

shardbytes - HELP On Some glitches that cannot be controlled - RaGEZONE Forums
If you want to open Karya Dungeon first thing you need to do is find the portal declaration in NPCGener, make sure that Karya Dungeon DwPortal ID is okay , then proceed in your HTSetting tasklist tab find the Event Portal for Karya Dungeon i believe there are two coordinates in both Map for Mandara Village , i dunno what coordinate is that Lol

The Language can be set in two dimensional method
1.) XMLS / NPC should set into English version while converting it
2.) HTMessage also can be translated intro English Version .

Download this one :

HTSetting Version k5.2

ciao!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
update, I got the HTSSettings from AoT post by Barurot, but it isn't compatible with Zones by heterodejeneo or pher14344... still can't work out the Jina Kala. The Mexican Language that's left is the skill. Others were english already. Thanks Lunatic.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
update, I got the HTSSettings from AoT post by Barurot, but it isn't compatible with Zones by heterodejeneo or pher14344... still can't work out the Jina Kala. The Mexican Language that's left is the skill. Others were english already. Thanks Lunatic.

as far as i remember the language of the skills is in the fxPC. just look for an fxPC xml .. hope i can help.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh. you're a great help. thank you very much. Got the Language. Just Karya Dungeon and Jina Kala Left to be done.
as far as i remember the language of the skills is in the fxPC. just look for an fxPC xml .. hope i can help.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I still couldn't eliminate the spawning JINA KALA. also there are kyoins (red one's and bigger kyoins in an island in jina map with a lot of nirpati). Karya dungeun is opening in Mandara Coliseum but could not click the portal. This 2 glitch are bugging me. any help from experts here please... I don't have a compatible HTSSetting from any downloaded file. I am using Heterodejeno and pher14344 server zones. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit: Jina Kala was eliminated. Thank you very much Lunatic!

However, I cannot edit the HTSSetting.txl because the compiler isn't compatible. However, what you sent to me (HTSSetting.txl), Removes the Jina Kala and opens the Karya dungeon Portals. So This is a big thank you. My issue on that was the language (monster speech, Title quest) are all mexican not English.

Again Thank you very much.

Download this one :

HTSetting Version k5.2

ciao!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back