Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Make Items not repairable with Nakudo Hammer or NPC

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share the byteClass of making items impossible to repair with any means?

byteClass = 8 makes the item impossible to repair but only for NPCs, using nakudo hammer repairs the item.

Is there anyway to make an item impossible to repair or make it expire after some days?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there is a good start friend I hope it helps you, I also want to know the IDs of npc, items and monsters. maybe you can help me with some of that

this tutorial helps a lot

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

there is a good start friend I hope it helps you, I also want to know the IDs of npc, items and monsters. maybe you can help me with some of that

this tutorial helps a lot

It is all in the TantraParam and ClientRes

The link you send me helps but I already know all of it including its format on how to combine specific changes into the item, adding "8" to make the item non reparable works but it will still get repaired with magic hammer "Nakudo Hammer of Zosimo"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as far as I know it is enough to correctly update the respective files on both the client and the server

Upvote 0
Back