Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please help me to solve Tantra K8 login error "please connect again)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me to solve Tantra K8 login error "please connect again)

Hi, its been a month since I try to follow instructions and guides on how to make a tantra offline/online private server and still I never come up with a working one. I' m stuck now on client login says "please connect again". Can somebody help me? I would appreciate much if someone do assist me on this. I' m desperate on having a private server and I know that the hard part is the beginning. If I could just make this server ran, I have much to learn and share here on this forum.

can somebody guide me on what basically have to do to make this work.I really need your help.

Please help,
Ritchie Babia
PH

now I can login but I' m here again battling with this new error. after login and choose server nothing happens. can someone help me now. Please. here is my PS.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Double check to make sure your ports are opened. Add your IP to the Admin.txt file to connect. Then check your Serverlist in the client and test with 0 1- 0 7. With one of these settings it should allow you to connect to your server. Please next time search though. This has been a question to come up 100s of times. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Please help me to solve Tantra K8 login error "please connect again)

Sorry for a kinda spam thread am I posting, maybe I just feel tired on browsing almost 90 pages on tantra discussion and trying to figure out whats wrong but unlucky I end up not running the client. I really want to learn that's why it takes to long for me to BANG!!! this server. I step by step learning to those many ideas and still lacking something or maybe im just not qualified enough to run it. anyway thanks for the response and I' ll try learning on what you have shared. hope to hear from you again.

Still the same J, I've tried whta you told me still the same. maybe in the first place I got it wrong. but I can't figure out whats wrong.

I can login with diff account now, my heads gonna blow. I just wanted to ran at least offline so that I can study it but it wont allow me. Can please help me. I' m browsing the forum but it seems I cant solve the problem without the help of an experienced dev. Please try to help me.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Sorry for a kinda spam thread am I posting, maybe I just feel tired on browsing almost 90 pages on tantra discussion and trying to figure out whats wrong but unlucky I end up not running the client. I really want to learn that's why it takes to long for me to BANG!!! this server. I step by step learning to those many ideas and still lacking something or maybe im just not qualified enough to run it. anyway thanks for the response and I' ll try learning on what you have shared. hope to hear from you again.

Still the same J, I've tried whta you told me still the same. maybe in the first place I got it wrong. but I can't figure out whats wrong.

I can login with diff account now, my heads gonna blow. I just wanted to ran at least offline so that I can study it but it wont allow me. Can please help me. I' m browsing the forum but it seems I cant solve the problem without the help of an experienced dev. Please try to help me.

So what is your major problem now bro ? We can help you here ..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I' m stack at the Login , my HTLaunchers are not working even if I do the codes on the guides here on the forum. I edited the Admin,LocalID,Itemserver, even the config. I also edited the HTMessage and still Im stack and now my Zone 1 errors cant connect to login maybe because of what im experimenting just to make this happen. Please help.

My problem is that in my first file I can open the HTLauncher but I cant login any account and on the second file I can log in any account without registering and cant pass on server selection. I have look on similar problems on the topics but Still I have no Idea on what really the problem is. My SQL database is good and my Xampp also but I have no working site for the moment.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you post your HTLauncher, Serverlist.txt on client side also serverlist server side?

any how kindly you can post you HTMessage too here

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok. I'll upload it now.

I cant upload the HTMessage and the Launchers, it says invalid file. Can I just PS the codes on the launchers and the htmessage?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe, I just download it here. I have 3 launchers. one says you must tantra exe, next nothing happens, last just open gameguard and launch the game but still cant login.

Mr. Avara, I followed your post but I ended up no good. We have same and similar problem but you solve yours.

By the way, im up to K8. is K6 better than K8?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
K8, K6 and K5 essentially the same thing. Just some mods of website and version changes with resource hacker to make them look cool. You need to edit the HTLauncher's connection to the game_login.php if you intend to use any of the version. Best to stay away from teh one with the gameguard and to create your own anticheat or find one that will work for you.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score

maybe, I just download it here. I have 3 launchers. one says you must tantra exe, next nothing happens, last just open gameguard and launch the game but still cant login.

Mr. Avara, I followed your post but I ended up no good. We have same and similar problem but you solve yours.

By the way, im up to K8. is K6 better than K8?

Its all the same btw. How about your gamelogin have you tried calibrating it? If not go to your apache/logs/access and look a logs thats has strings like these "user_id". Try to copy that example 127.0.0.1/gamelogin/.........

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it necessary to using 127.0.0.1 IP instead of using my Local IP? I will try to follow what you have told me and respond to you as soon as I've done it.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Is it necessary to using 127.0.0.1 IP instead of using my Local IP? I will try to follow what you have told me and respond to you as soon as I've done it.

Its not really that necessary but its easier like that if you are hosting it only for yourself. Maybe its better to try to login first then exit your Tantra then directly go to apache/logs/access.log and post here the last 10-20 lines of the logs.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you guide me how to use these auto backups on this links?

https://forum.ragezone.com/f786/free-k6-version-6-9-a-940565/

https://forum.ragezone.com/f786/k5-server-files-liberated-forever-883482/

I think its cost also trouble if I'm not understanding it well. hope you can guide me.

any way im using this guide now, I use also the web link and I cant see any gamelogin.php or perhaps patch and manual patch folders. Im using also the server files on it as well as the client Tantra PH K6.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f787/tantra-newbie-developers-984649/

This guide.

I always get "You must tantra exe" on the HTlauncher even if I edited it on Psad. I change the first http to my IP but just IP because I dont have the gamelogin.php on the web files I downloaded. I delete the launcher and used HTlauncher link provided but its still the same.

I already done compiling the tantra param using the video provided on the link and also using tantra tools just the way it should be done but I dont think thats the problem. I think the problem is the coding on HTlaunchers as well as the patcher. I also edited the HTmessage using tantra tools provided. I dont know where to start with this any because I dont know where to start fixing on those error cox I dont know where the error comes.

Can I have your skype so I can add you and let me share my screen so you can see whats wrong on what am I doing. Hope you say yes.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Re: Please help me to solve Tantra K8 login error "please connect ag

can you guide me how to use these auto backups on this links?

https://forum.ragezone.com/f786/free-k6-version-6-9-a-940565/

https://forum.ragezone.com/f786/k5-server-files-liberated-forever-883482/

I think its cost also trouble if I'm not understanding it well. hope you can guide me.

any way im using this guide now, I use also the web link and I cant see any gamelogin.php or perhaps patch and manual patch folders. Im using also the server files on it as well as the client Tantra PH K6.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f787/tantra-newbie-developers-984649/

This guide.

I always get "You must tantra exe" on the HTlauncher even if I edited it on Psad. I change the first http to my IP but just IP because I dont have the gamelogin.php on the web files I downloaded. I delete the launcher and used HTlauncher link provided but its still the same.

I already done compiling the tantra param using the video provided on the link and also using tantra tools just the way it should be done but I dont think thats the problem. I think the problem is the coding on HTlaunchers as well as the patcher. I also edited the HTmessage using tantra tools provided. I dont know where to start with this any because I dont know where to start fixing on those error cox I dont know where the error comes.

Can I have your skype so I can add you and let me share my screen so you can see whats wrong on what am I doing. Hope you say yes.

First of all, PLEASE CONNECT AGAIN issue is a problem with your gamelogin.php. It could a php code error or something else.

Let me ask though, have you installed xampp already and have the tantra web files (tantra htdocs files/folders) in it?

Upvote 0
Back