Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request Advice on Heterodejeneo Zones and HTLauncher

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Server is up and working properly, Can be shared using local IP 192.168.x.x and the client from tantra PH worked with HTLauncher 6.9.0.6 and the item mall is working under serverlist 0 3. However, I need Help on Eliminating Jina Kala Flooding Jina Area and Random places. Also Nothing is summoned from the Magic Lamps. and Finally, Its Mexican in all languages (skills, monster speech, titles, notices, etc). I used Philippines as Country in TantraParam and Settings.ini but Still Mexican Language. Any Assistance would be much appreciated.

Note:
I tried HTSSettings but the server Crashes. I also tried replacing the Client HTSSettings but didn't worked (byte size from the compiler made the HTSSettings smaller from 388kb to 314kb).

Reaction score
The Server is up and working properly, Can be shared using local IP 192.168.x.x and the client from tantra PH worked with HTLauncher 6.9.0.6 and the item mall is working under serverlist 0 3. However, I need Help on Eliminating Jina Kala Flooding Jina Area and Random places. Also Nothing is summoned from the Magic Lamps. and Finally, Its Mexican in all languages (skills, monster speech, titles, notices, etc). I used Philippines as Country in TantraParam and Settings.ini but Still Mexican Language. Any Assistance would be much appreciated.

Note:
I tried HTSSettings but the server Crashes. I also tried replacing the Client HTSSettings but didn't worked (byte size from the compiler made the HTSSettings smaller from 388kb to 314kb).

if your htssetings crash the games maybe its not compatible from all settings like param,

i did myself crash the game from other param

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you for that information. I didn't have much resources than of this forum. so I guess this made me limited to just work on this available resources. I'ts not compatible, it did crash. so I cannot do something about the htssettings.tl

again thank you.
if your htssetings crash the games maybe its not compatible from all settings like param,

i did myself crash the game from other param

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any luck I can remove the spawning flooding Jina Kala in Jina Village and a fist monster to 5th monster in Pamir? thanks in advance. I know there's a fix in it somewhere...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
update: The HTSSetting was replaced thanks to AOT server. however, I cannot manage to Up the Karya Dungeon (Low, Mid, High) the portal cannot be clicked. and also, the vedi kruma crashes when a character with level 60 to 98... Any help/support is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Note: The Jina Kala is still there, the portal near libertine does not transfer to karya dungeon and a whole lot of mobs spawming everywhere in Jina Area... Plus, the lang is spanish/mexican.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back