Request Advice on Heterodejeneo Zones and HTLauncher

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    AlbayLocation
    44Posts

The Server is up and working properly, Can be shared using local IP 192.168.x.x and the client from tantra PH worked with HTLauncher 6.9.0.6 and the item mall is working under serverlist 0 3. However, I need Help on Eliminating Jina Kala Flooding Jina Area and Random places. Also Nothing is summoned from the Magic Lamps. and Finally, Its Mexican in all languages (skills, monster speech, titles, notices, etc). I used Philippines as Country in TantraParam and Settings.ini but Still Mexican Language. Any Assistance would be much appreciated.

Note:
    I tried HTSSettings but the server Crashes. I also tried replacing the Client HTSSettings but didn't worked (byte size from the compiler made the HTSSettings smaller from 388kb to 314kb).
    ​Learning is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do. - Bruce Lee

MemberRank
    Feb 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: Request Advice on Heterodejeneo Zones and HTLauncher

pm me...

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    AlbayLocation
    44Posts

Re: Request Advice on Heterodejeneo Zones and HTLauncher

hi can you just post here if you have solutions? this is a shared community anyway right?
    Quote Originally Posted by tristaorr View Post
    pm me...
    ​Learning is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do. - Bruce Lee

Advertisement