Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Title Quest not working TantraParamExp and HTScript

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Tantra community,
I'm a little bit confused by trying to make the Titles works on my server. Mobs actually drops the Titles Quest correctly, but I can't execute them. "No tienes derechos" (Mexico Translation) - You have no rights.

Title2.PNG - Title Quest not working TantraParamExp and HTScript - RaGEZONE Forums Title1.PNG - Title Quest not working TantraParamExp and HTScript - RaGEZONE Forums

I have the TantraParamExp with the Title tab but I don't known how to transform TantraParamExp.xml to HTScript.sys.
HTScript.sys exist on the server side inside the Zones and inside client system folder.

Is the same HTScript.sys for client and server?
How can I transform TantraParamExp.xml to HTScript.sys.
Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cristianve22 - Title Quest not working TantraParamExp and HTScript - RaGEZONE Forums

Exist any option via GMTools to assign Titles like "Vasabhum Hunter"?

Edit:

Finally added via GMTools (ST Quest) and that error appear when right click on vasabhum hunter, and title does not appear :

cristianve22 - Title Quest not working TantraParamExp and HTScript - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back