Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

you still have this? or have a new tools?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those were released by heterejeneo and at the time was fine but, it had bugs with the tools so then the release for K5/6 was given and that superseded the old files and was way more stable than the old release.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for now I have this tools

xml2txl k7
xml2txl ver 4.2.0.0

QEVwo76 - you still have this? or have a new tools? - RaGEZONE Forums

I cant remember which part of ragezone that you have mentioned that the ver 4 is for gmtool convertion... as of now I am having trouble with the TantraParam.tpa from xml2txl ver 4, it crashes my gmtool... I am still searching the forum on how to do the right way of converting the param.xml to param.tpa, no luck... any tut or hint how to do it? thanks much

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is it possible for you to upload or add the links where you get all the tools... it will be a very big help... thank you

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do yourselves a favor though. Don't use Kiwi Firewall. That program does not actually help with DDOS attacks other than possibly blocking legit traffic to the game. Just get a server that has DDOS protection and do some research.

Upvote 0
Back