Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zones (avoid rupiah drop)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THE OFFSET 0047EC1C, I tried changing it into JMP from JBE and it still can drop a rupiah.
also I tried to make the value into 0, yes it can't drop a rupiah but encountered DC in-game.

please help me VETERANS DEVELOPER here, especially to sir JBlitz, Eliana Gherbaz and anyone pro here. thank you

ZONE SERVER Version 5.1.7.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THE OFFSET 0047EC1C, I tried changing it into JMP from JBE and it still can drop a rupiah.
also I tried to make the value into 0, yes it can't drop a rupiah but encountered DC in-game.

please help me VETERANS DEVELOPER here, especially to sir JBlitz, Eliana Gherbaz and anyone pro here. thank you

ZONE SERVER Version 5.1.7.1

This issue was already fixed , find the thread read carefully , and you will get the answers.

Greetings !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I managed to solved it recently sir Apavs :) thank you also for replying my thread.

Upvote 0
Back