Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how can i turn a file into nori?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I wanted to know how can I get a piece of equipment from another game, and turn it into a file, nori? or i can use bmp image.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Adding things to game is actually a pretty intensive task. It isn't as simple as making NORI file. But yes you would need make a or modify a NORI file, and you would need the images to be BMP. There are several other files that need to modified as well when you add something to the game. That is a moot point though since my TNT program is not mature enough to successful create an equipment NORI at this point in time. Sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
today, your tool is useful in my learning today, without it i would not be able to locate the files, thank you very much for your work. but it is possible to use the BMP image instead of the NORI files

Last edited by a moderator:
Back