Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make fashion recolor?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I recolor myshop fashion? I'm very new to this.

thank you so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know about working with the .pal part of these files but you want to edit the itemparamcm2 table to add new myshop items.
PartFileName is probably the actual one you need to edit to get the fashion to appear in game on your character sprite.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using Color Palette Editor to edit .pal files

Open the Trickster Online folder > data > wear_parts
In this folder you will find all the .pal files

The .pal files represent the color palette responsible for coloring the characters' clothes

Now you will download the Cyotek Color Palette Editor

This program allows you to change the colors of the palette corresponding to the item.

kiddevila - How to make fashion recolor? - RaGEZONE Forums

These green squares represent the background. These you will not change the color.Change only the colors of the squares that represent the color of the item you are changing.
You can use the color guides to find the color you want, or enter the Hex code for the color.
Note: Before changing the .pal files, create a backup copy of these files so that you can recover them if you do something wrong.

Last edited:
Back