Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Season 2 Clients

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
So yeah, I kinda wanted to make a thread with download links for all the official s2 clients.
Even though they don't all work with the s2 server files, I figured it would be nice to have them available anyways.
Feel free to PM me if you wish to add to the list. Make sure the file(s) are official.

Latest Japanese Client Install File (not fully updated; July 17, 2012):

Latest Thai Client Install File (not fully updated; January 5, 2012):

Fully Updated English Client:

English Client Install File (December 20, 2010):

Korean Client Install File (July 12, 2012) [courtesy dbcnddus]:

Taiwan Client Install File from ChineseGamer (June 15, 2011) [courtesy altasking]:

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@iostream I have not obtained a official season 2 korean client yet. Hopefully somebody will upload one in this thread. I have an official season 2 chinese client setup exe but I do not know if it is the latest or not so I didn't post it.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@iceblade112 good to know, so then we still need a Korean client (preferably the latest setup file or fully updated client) and I personally would like to get my hands on the install file for the Taiwanese, just because I want it. This isn't a release thread after all, I am just trying to get all the season 2 files we can obtain to be available in one place.

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@iostream Obtaining old clients of a specific year is much harder to do than just obtain the latest client. I can upload the english client that iceblade linked you in the s2 release thread but finding and obtaining clients from 2011 is a near impossible task for me to do. You will have to rely on people who played the game back then to post those clients if they have them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
*Update*
found cabala HD client setup files from 06/??/2011 here is the link i found after viewing the offical cabala website in the wayback machine "archive"

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@altasking thanks for your hard work. I've set my server to downloading it as well.

altasking the latest file in it is June 15, 2011. It is a self-extracting rar file so it isn't an official setup file at all but the files might be worth something so I'll upload it mega and make a link in the original post. Good find. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@iceblade112 Oh thanks again for the info. Try to be less snippy with your responses though. It is not exactly common for a person in the USA to know how things are done on a foreign server. I'll amend the original post to show that these files are official due to this new knowledge I have acquired thanks to you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if server is work

i can use any client language only change ip ?

Back