Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trickster Season 2 Server MEGA Mirror (only 731mb!)

Reaction score
Here's a MEGA mirror of what is really important.
It includes xpcrypt (native md5 functions instead of removing them) and the ASP website I used for the cash shop (which everyone already has).

You have to run the .bat file in the server folder to copy the data folder from GS1 to GS2 (or do it manually yourself). I removed the data folder in GS2 for a smaller file size.

- TricksterServer.rar (~731mb, uncompressed ~4gb)

- TricksterClient.rar (~985mb, uncompressed ~5gb)

Screenshots if you want them:
4.PNG - Trickster Season 2 Server MEGA Mirror (only 731mb!) - RaGEZONE Forums 2.PNG - Trickster Season 2 Server MEGA Mirror (only 731mb!) - RaGEZONE Forums 3.PNG - Trickster Season 2 Server MEGA Mirror (only 731mb!) - RaGEZONE Forums 1.PNG - Trickster Season 2 Server MEGA Mirror (only 731mb!) - RaGEZONE Forums
iostream has a tutorial over here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f297/season-2-trickster-online-server-1047025/#post8319361
If you're running a 64bit-based system (64bit OS) then you need to use iostream's SQL files.
Otherwise, use the stored procedure deleter inside SQL_Bak and execute the SQL files to the respective databases after attaching the database from Cabala_DB. Also install xpcrypt (for 32bit operating system users).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not download TricksterServer .rar start download and do nothing download download 0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I fix the problem? I don't have any background in this program.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link for the client was broken. does anyone has new link ?

Back