Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Video Tutorial on how to create your own server Trickster Online

Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners,

The request of many users here in Ragezone, come through this topic, available for download the video tutorial on how to create your own server Trickster Online!

webmaster_imds - New Video Tutorial on how to create your own server Trickster Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Video data

Duration: 48:49
Size: 18,2 MB
Extension: AVI

DOWNLOADS

RAPIDSHARE.DE

RAPIDSHARE.COM

MEGAUPLOAD.COM

SENDSPACE.COM

=====================================================================================

*This video was created by webmaster_imds

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanx webmaster for the video
but i cant seem to see anything in the video when it is played
it jus keeps flashing a webpage moving in super fast mode & only in black & white cant event read anything though

i tried playin it in VLC player , firefox, & IE but still the same flashing

i hav downloaded from all the locations but it all playes to be the same!!

plz can u put a solution to this problem!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok dude webmaster i managed to get the missing codecs & could view ur video!!!

is the a voice for it or is it 48 min of total silent video?

& there seems to be another problem the video is suppose to be if 48 mins rite but ur video stops at 31 min aftr tat like its the end suddenly!!!!

there is no more video aftr 31min & on the scene ur still editing the systemserver.ini file wats happens in tat & after tat is clueless coz the video stops ther at 31 mins

culd u upload the whole video again this time fixing the problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what codec should i use? webmaster_imds your guides are lame-made i cannot understand it
and say WHAT codecs do i need, give a download, give something.
ur not helping by saying "use codecs" at all..
GIVE ME A DOWNLOAD FOR THE NEEDED CODEC OR ATLEAST THE NAME
DAMMIT
and you're guide for how to set up a trickster server is lamely explained

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why don;t u try or search it in google.

For the Video,

i really appreciated if there is fully working video.
Coz just like SonicView Said, that's the video ended at around 31 minutes.

I Try to continue the process manually without a guide,
but when i started the systemserver.exe the program says that there is error in INI file
and also at LoginServer.exe the same error the ini file.

in other words that's i clueless continuing after the video is stop at 31 minutes

I tried to running it to gameserver.exe and edit the trickster.exe with hex editor just like imds said

still can not enter the game.

please help me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ur video guide cant perform in my TR_ACCOUNTDB thru service manager , there is no server name

and when i put "TR_ACCOUNTDB" then clicking start it says "access denied"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a mod or admin should either remove this thread or the links in it. I've downloaded the video and attempted to play it, but it wouldn't run. I have all the video and audio codecs I've ever needed, so if anyone can view this video, it's me. But since the runtime is supposedly over 40 minutes, the file size is is suspiciously low. I viewed the file's properties to see what codecs were used and no info came up. This is not a video at all. It's probably a virus or some other type of malicious software. Please remove those links.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My computer can't read this video after about 30 minutes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
same me too i cant see this video after 30 minute
Please edit your video
Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Her video is crashed or he played a joke with us.
The last part of the tutorial is arround the forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you PyroSamurai for the response. I just want to setup again for personal use only as I remember this video made the server fully working for me. I have watched Icebalades video but keeps getting firstlogin error. Can you recommend the most updated files and tutorial video. Keep reading each post 1 by 1 and keeping notes for important key points to setup the server. btw I have those files that I downloaded i think 6 years ago when I got the server working (personal use)

Back