Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nori tool create

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im having problem creating .nri file

Code:
Gathering data from config file...
NORI filename: intro_base800.nri
Absorbing BMP files:
./intro_base800_nri/intro_base800.nri_1.bmp
Error in (getImgData):
java.nio.BufferOverflowException
Error in (CM):
java.nio.BufferOverflowException

thats the error when i correct the exact file size on cfg.
idk where do i get the woGawi value

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
It's failing on "get image data", not file size. Honestly, I have no clue how you made a mistake on this NORI file. You didn't need to change anything as long as your new image is the same Width, Height, and bpp as the original (which it should be).

woGawi = 472, fsize = 960548, gsize = 960076, bpp = 16

The program should automatically strip the needed data from any BMP you offer it, even at the 1.5.1 version.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's failing on "get image data", not file size. Honestly, I have no clue how you made a mistake on this NORI file. You didn't need to change anything as long as your new image is the same Width, Height, and bpp as the original (which it should be).

woGawi = 472, fsize = 960548, gsize = 960076, bpp = 16

The program should automatically strip the needed data from any BMP you offer it, even at the 1.5.1 version.

the Resolution is same as the original which is 800x600 and i didn't change anything on the config file but still receiving the same error

Code:
C:\Users\Korone\Desktop\Eternal Trickster\cabala-full-client\data\ui_nori\intro_img>java -jar TNT2.jar c ./intro_base800.nri.cfg ./intro_base800_nri/
Gathering data from config file...
NORI filename: intro_base800.nri
Absorbing BMP files:./intro_base800_nri/intro_base800.nri_1.bmp
Error in (getImgData):java.nio.BufferOverflowExceptionFinalizing file...
NORI File Creation Complete.

im finally created a .nri file
YeoIUhw - Nori tool create - RaGEZONE Forums

but it shows like this
fPvMFcX - Nori tool create - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes i write that ui for your tool, anyway i manage to fix the problem by using BMP2NRI converting 16bpp to 24bpp img nri

Upvote 0
Back