Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Battle of Immortals fashion files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, could you help me with this fashion file pls
  • i wish this fash to be added on the current boi server reunion im playing, but the gm told me to give him the file so he could add. tyvm:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need deSQP unpacker for extracting sqp file, if you already extracting texture.sqp you can open folder sqp unpacker at folder "_Unpacked\Texture\Data\Avatar\Dress" and search one by one in the folder until you find it using the software 3D Object Converter, if u find it copy and send to ur friend for added to their server.
Now u can used this fashion to ur character in game:dancemental:

BOI Fash - Looking for Battle of Immortals fashion files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need deSQP unpacker for extracting sqp file, if you already extracting texture.sqp you can open folder sqp unpacker at folder "_Unpacked\Texture\Data\Avatar\Dress" and search one by one in the folder until you find it using the software 3D Object Converter, if u find it copy and send to ur friend for added to their server.
Now u can used this fashion to ur character in game:dancemental:

View attachment 170286
Hi ty for reply. I try unpacked this file but after i cant find this fash, also it contain only 2 fashions (i use eternal client to do that). what client are u using?

Anywhere else these fashion files are hiding? I try Model.sqp Texture Texture2 Others (when i open launch game in game they have that fash) but cant find ??????????????????☕

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add fashion to the server?
Use item editor for item.dat but i don't have it, if i have i will share in here. I only use hex editor for input item like a gear ex and other

Hi ty for reply. I try unpacked this file but after i cant find this fash, also it contain only 2 fashions (i use eternal client to do that). what client are u using?

Anywhere else these fashion files are hiding? I try Model.sqp Texture Texture2 Others (when i open launch game in game they have that fash) but cant find ������������������☕
If u already extract but can't find it? or ur client have patcher, u can check in folder game "BOI-Client\Download". if u find it open it with winrar and extract dress folder, open m4f with 3D Object Converter.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
they sell it because it's made by themselves and don't want to be shared with the community

when i try extract patches it says "can not open file as archieve". what should i do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back