Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Q How to read chinese hex in latin string

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,does anybody can give me any tip how to do that? I'm not 100% sure it's in chinese, it's just in random symbols and I want to read it in text... I'm trying to configure red letters and gm command line in line.exe (WOI). If anybody could help me with that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,does anybody can give me any tip how to do that? I'm not 100% sure it's in chinese, it's just in random symbols and I want to read it in text... I'm trying to configure red letters and gm command line in line.exe (WOI). If anybody could help me with that...
Hey! Turn off debug command> serverconf.ini EnableSetPower=0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but that's not what I ask for. I'm looking for help to understand line.exe (WOI).

Since Vas228 shared a tool to modify line.exe I think problem solved (haven't tried it yet), but it's exactly what I was looking for.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but that's not what I ask for. I'm looking for help to understand line.exe (WOI).

Since Vas228 shared a tool to modify line.exe I think problem solved (haven't tried it yet), but it's exactly what I was looking for.
Uzhejau - Q How to read chinese hex in latin string - RaGEZONE Forums

The tool probably won't work for WOI, to change the GM command search to HEX (Line.exe 1-8) find the Botreq line
Uzhejau - Q How to read chinese hex in latin string - RaGEZONE Forums

Back