• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

FW774 server-development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for people or projects to cooperate with this addon. Namely, a part of the maps is needed - there is a part, I can share. And some more little things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unknown - FW774 server-development - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is not a valid maps. She's not from this version. We need the original NPCgen from this version, in such maps as "Twilight Chambers", "Lands of Counterattack".

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - FW774 server-development - RaGEZONE Forums

You yourself can remake all the cards as you like

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the hint conversion C ++ structure to C structureand vice versa, new opportunities ...

I already know how Jade Dynasty server was compiled for Windows ... you can do the same with fw ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back