Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does anyone know or own EngineServer_VSS?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
20210421001 - Does anyone know or own EngineServer_VSS? - RaGEZONE Forums
A friend of mine bought it from a person, but he was cheated. The seller sent an encrypted rar file without a password. I would like to ask if someone can share it?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qyzJ_OMHtLw11WQASWgWxR_lvLtb7QCW/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I met files on foreign forums JADE DYNASTY, the archive is almost no different from what Fyyre has already shared

6 - Does anyone know or own EngineServer_VSS? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I met files on foreign forums JADE DYNASTY, the archive is almost no different from what Fyyre has already shared

View attachment 169531

I found it on website , and it also has no password. Did you find an unencrypted file?

Upvote 0
Reaction score

This is what was sold, it's a complete rip and yes, he got scammed.

it was posted here on these forums, and it's EnginesAndTools as we as mmorpg_engine these were not password-locked when shared here,. someone added a password and sold them, for.. some reason

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
View attachment 169526
A friend of mine bought it from a person, but he was cheated. The seller sent an encrypted rar file without a password. I would like to ask if someone can share it?

ok i've heard this way too many times now, so hence forth my advice to everyone when it comes to this game: DO_NOT_BUY_ANYTHING! exception for Rody's tools, those are worth the money in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is what was sold, it's a complete rip and yes, he got scammed.

it was posted here on these forums, and it's EnginesAndTools as we as mmorpg_engine these were not password-locked when shared here,. someone added a password and sold them, for.. some reason
Sorry, EngineServer_VSS is needed, not EnginesAndTools. only part of the files are the same

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The archive differs slightly from fyree materials, therefore they argue, but there are no serious files that needed to be bought, nonsense ...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, everything in there somewhere, I have all of that on my own PC, so I KNOW what's there
Well, please try to find it. EnginesAndTools are missing many files, such as angelica and Angelica 2.1

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry, EngineServer_VSS is needed, not EnginesAndTools. only part of the files are the same

there is alot of VSS stuff in the mmorpg_engine.7z at that link that Psytrac gave you

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is alot of VSS stuff in the mmorpg_engine.7z at that link that Psytrac gave you
Hmmm... It would seem that the mmorpg_engine.7z is not in there. Unless I'm missing something?

Edit: I think I found what I needed by searching the file name on this forum. So never mind! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back