Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Russian stringtable.lua

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Anybody have stringtable.lua in russian language? I set a Russian 496 client + server, but this file was not translated and I couldn't find it. Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello. Anybody have stringtable.lua in russian language? I set a Russian 496 client + server, but this file was not translated and I couldn't find it. Thanks.

here you have it in Russian

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We decompile our stringtable.lua which is located in scripts.pck and translate Google into a wallpaper language convenient for you ...

Others also do and translate manually, for each version

Load the script into the browser and translate, save and edit in notepad ++ is not difficult ... Using the compare function

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We decompile our stringtable.lua which is located in scripts.pck and translate Google into a wallpaper language convenient for you ...

Others also do and translate manually, for each version

Load the script into the browser and translate, save and edit in notepad ++ is not difficult ... Using the compare function

WHat tool do use to decompile lua file please ?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you, it's seems not working in my computer. What Java version is it needed please ?

C:\Users\datco>java -version
openjdk version "11.0.12" 2021-07-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-25199 (build 11.0.12+7)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-25199 (build 11.0.12+7, mixed mode)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
C:\Users\datco>java -version
openjdk version "11.0.12" 2021-07-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-25199 (build 11.0.12+7)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-25199 (build 11.0.12+7, mixed mode)
Thank you, I will dl this java version and try. Do I will find all data quest in .lua ? We should also translate task.data ?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you, I will dl this java version and try. Do I will find all data quest in .lua ? We should also translate task.data ?

script.pck (designer_string.lua, global_string.lua , stringtable.lua) client , server side aipolicy.data and stringtable.lua

task.data is quest data I don't think you can translate it, it is too complicated and laborious, you should leave it in English.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
script.pck (designer_string.lua, global_string.lua , stringtable.lua) client , server side aipolicy.data and stringtable.lua

task.data is quest data I don't think you can translate it, it is too complicated and laborious, you should leave it in English.

What king of string is it for these .lua file if this is not related to quest data ?
And where is located the text of the game interface where we ca see our personnage stats Please ?
Thank you for your help

Upvote 0
Back