Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who can share the source code of Chibi?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloaded a remnant code from the Internet, who has complete source code to share

Reaction score
considering players are already using the awakening client source to find new exploits to use on the homecoming servers i think it would be a bad idea for fyyre to release the 773 client source to the public...just my opinion

I disagree with this sentiment, the fact that people are currently exploiting homecoming using awakening client source is exactly why people need homecoming client source, it's so people and servers can fix and protect themselves against such exploits, otherwise the alternative is to upgrade the awakening source which can take a lot of time. It's better to expose problems so they can be solved, than hide them away only for them to be discovered when you least expect them to.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I see it having client sources for homecoming shared publicly is a double-edged sword.
Will live servers' teams be able to fix the client exploit before exploiters destroy the economy of their server and force them to close it?
With some luck maybe some people will be tempted to open live servers should some of them die.
I feel like opening public servers for Forsaken World isn't attractive at all.
I'm just worried that there would be no people in the future trying to open public servers.
Although, I know that some people like me will keep developing and playing the game for fun.
I hope that I'm 100% wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
waxyyfe123,

As for clients, this is all I can find on my system. It's old.. but better than nothing. This is sgame, I think.

QGame or SGame No client source code!If you have, can you share it.

Yes, people can be annoying using developer clients, trying to get into lines that a regular client obeys the hidden flag, or such. Most exploitation of FW occurs via the task system: they share these traits for the most part:

Code:
task:
m_bUIButtonTask = 1
m_bFinishTask = 1
m_bClearAcquired = 1
(sometimes will be lua task, e.g. battlefield point abuse)

task award:
int m_iRandomGift > 0   // rollette task abuse
int m_iBuffId > 0 // e.g. heal bot

In short, if its a quest triggered by the user interface (scripts/interfaces) that is auto completed/cleared when the player receives it, awarding a random gift rollette wheel or buffId, its probably exploitable.

If people are interested in having a community based project, I think setting up a Git (semi private to avoid DMCA), where people can commit and exchange ideas in this fashion makes sense, or could even be cool. There's so much of the game that is not even explored, such as the 3d asset side... and I have a lot of that laying around begging for some 3d artist types... my dreams of slutty kindred vampire fashions are still alive (!) ... ; )

Yet given all pservers are at heart a monitary thing, probably will not happen. Is a cool idea though.

-Fyyre

I disagree with this sentiment, the fact that people are currently exploiting homecoming using awakening client source is exactly why people need homecoming client source, it's so people and servers can fix and protect themselves against such exploits, otherwise the alternative is to upgrade the awakening source which can take a lot of time. It's better to expose problems so they can be solved, than hide them away only for them to be discovered when you least expect them to.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If people are interested in having a community based project, I think setting up a Git (semi private to avoid DMCA), where people can commit and exchange ideas in this fashion makes sense, or could even be cool. There's so much of the game that is not even explored, such as the 3d asset side... and I have a lot of that laying around begging for some 3d artist types... my dreams of slutty kindred vampire fashions are still alive (!) ... ; )
Yet given all pservers are at heart a monitary thing, probably will not happen. Is a cool idea though.
-Fyyre
You don't have to become a musician just because you are learning to use a musical instrument.
Some activities remain as a hobby to enlighten your life.
Hence, it's not required to open a live server to work seriously on the game and to contribute to the community.
I would love it that the community would be more united.I love the idea of a community-based project.
Unfortunately,it might be unfeasible.Most of people,prefer to work alone in this community.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wonderful!
I feel that you can even find the client source code of wulin2.

Thank you for sharing!

waxyyfe123,

As for clients, this is all I can find on my system. It's old.. but better than nothing. This is sgame, I think.

Yes, people can be annoying using developer clients, trying to get into lines that a regular client obeys the hidden flag, or such. Most exploitation of FW occurs via the task system: they share these traits for the most part:

Code:
task:
m_bUIButtonTask = 1
m_bFinishTask = 1
m_bClearAcquired = 1

task award:

In short, if its a quest triggered by the user interface (scripts/interfaces) that is auto completed/cleared when the player receives it, awarding a random gift rollette wheel or buffId, its probably exploitable.

-Fyyre

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a pity! Source code has been successfully compiled, it is a pity that the matching client no resources
waxyyfe123,

Code:
task:
m_bUIButtonTask = 1
m_bFinishTask = 1
m_bClearAcquired = 1

task award:

-Fyyre

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server skill library filters do not match, unable to compile skill library
waxyyfe123,

Code:
task:
m_bUIButtonTask = 1
m_bFinishTask = 1
m_bClearAcquired = 1

task award:

-Fyyre

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Considering this is the FW section.It's unlikely for someone to be able to help you for another game.
Maybe you should ask in Ragezone to add a section for that Chibi or the other games that you like?
https://forum.ragezone.com/f600/
I suppose you didn't find sections for your favorite games.

I'm mainly lurking in the FW section.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
蜡质FE123,

至于客户,这是我在系统上能找到的所有内容。它很旧..但总比没有好。我想这就是sgame。

- - - 更新 - - -

是的,人们在使用开发者客户端时可能会很烦人,试图进入常规客户端遵守隐藏标志的行,等等。大多数固件的利用都是通过任务系统进行的:它们大部分都具有以下特征:

[代码]
任务:
m_bUIButtonTask = 1
m_b完成任务 = 1
m_bClearAcquired = 1
(有时会是lua任务,例如战场点滥用)

任务奖励:
int m_iRandomGift > 0 // rollette 任务滥用
int m_iBuffId > 0 // 例如治疗机器人
[/代码]

简而言之,如果它是由用户界面(脚本/界面)触发的任务,当玩家收到它时自动完成/清除,奖励随机礼物滚轮或 buffId,那么它可能是可利用的。

如果人们对基于社区的项目感兴趣,我认为建立一个 Git(半私有以避免 DMCA),人们可以以这种方式提交和交换想法是有意义的,甚至可能很酷。游戏中有很多东西还没有被探索过,比如 3D 资产方面……我有很多这样的东西,正在乞讨一些 3D 艺术家类型……我对放荡的吸血鬼吸血鬼时装的梦想仍然存在( !)...;)

然而,考虑到所有 pservers 本质上都是货币性的东西,这可能不会发生。不过这是一个很酷的主意。

-费耶尔

你好!

哪一个?QGame还是SGame?我会看看是否还有

费耶尔

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
链接已过期,可以再分享一下吗?谢谢。

sgame.7z

链接#1:
(链接 #1 的密码 = 享受)

链接#2:

是服务器。

PS这里也是qgame,我什至不记得它是什么......

The link has expired. Can you share it again? Thank you.

The link has expired. Can you share it again? Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back