Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to solve 773/770 equipment ID is greater than 65535 not displayed?

Reaction score
If the equipment ID is greater than 65535, the appearance of this equipment can only be seen by yourself, and other players see the default fashion.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Troubled for a long time

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what for?you don't need to modify the exe file if you want to add a mod ... you add the path to models.pck to patch.data and the new id to elements.data

do you need such a gs? 65535+

changed all values ​​and saved and everything will work if done correctly
3 - How to solve 773/770 equipment ID is greater than 65535 not displayed? - RaGEZONE Forums

4 - How to solve 773/770 equipment ID is greater than 65535 not displayed? - RaGEZONE Forums

if your friends do not see new clothes on you, you have incorrectly indicated the path in fashionable things, you need to go back all check the files in patch.data are correctly located in models.pck and icons in serfaces.pckelements.data

if you add items that were moxing.pckyou may have to manually change each ecm file the path to the files is registered which does not exist for you ...unless your exe file reads moxing.pckbut this is a different topic ...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
yes it does

Can you please tell me how to modify the client part? Thank you so much.

what for?you don't need to modify the exe file if you want to add a mod ... you add the path to models.pck to patch.data and the new id to elements.data

do you need such a gs? 65535+

changed all values ​​and saved and everything will work if done correctly
View attachment 169488

View attachment 169489

if your friends do not see new clothes on you, you have incorrectly indicated the path in fashionable things, you need to go back all check the files in patch.data are correctly located in models.pck and icons in serfaces.pckelements.data

if you add items that were moxing.pckyou may have to manually change each ecm file the path to the files is registered which does not exist for you ...unless your exe file reads moxing.pckbut this is a different topic ...

You can rule out the path problem, because you can see the model, only other players can’t see it

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll show you a little hint, maybe you can understand how you can cooperate with moxing.pck files
5 - How to solve 773/770 equipment ID is greater than 65535 not displayed? - RaGEZONE Forums

if your exe file does not read moxing.pck, I advise you to cheat with a similar option

6 - How to solve 773/770 equipment ID is greater than 65535 not displayed? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'll show you a little hint, maybe you can understand how you can cooperate with moxing.pck files
View attachment 169490

if your exe file does not read moxing.pck, I advise you to cheat with a similar option

View attachment 169491

I know that the fashion model has been moved to moxing.pck in the new client. This problem has been solved. The current problem is that only you can see the equipment or fashion with ID greater than 65535, and other players cannot see it. (If it is a path problem, you can't see it yourself)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will check and tell you my exe file supports moxing.pck

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To bypass the signature check on the client, just do the following: find a sequence of bytes0x83, 0xc4, 0x08, 0x85, 0xc0, 0x0f, 0x94, 0x44, 0x24, ??, 0xe8and above this sequence, change the code 0x50 (push eax) to 0x51 (push ecx) by 13 bytes.an example of connecting an exe file a link to a guide I can not give a third-party forum ... version below example

You can take another exe file and compare
7 - How to solve 773/770 equipment ID is greater than 65535 not displayed? - RaGEZONE Forums

You can also use different versions in client and server as in perfect world ...I did this when I needed a console on 774, I used the 774 server and elements.data v 774, client 773 and elements.data v773I could get from the 773 client to the 774 server but with the console ...hex changed only sheet 83

8 - How to solve 773/770 equipment ID is greater than 65535 not displayed? - RaGEZONE Forums 9 - How to solve 773/770 equipment ID is greater than 65535 not displayed? - RaGEZONE Forums

The editor morze transferred the structure of sheet 83 and everything worked

to check, you can give me elements.data v774, I will make v773 from it, saving all the files and the structure, only 83 sheets will be changed

or vice versa

what prevents you from slipping another elements.data to the exe file and making the server and client files different but preserving the structure and identity of the items

as an example 2 different versions of elements.data773-774 but they are no different except for 83 sheets

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back