Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client version error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, ima trying to log in in my own svr (offline), but cant log coz appears "client files have been changed"
my client and svr has the same version "Luna00000001" (test version xd) and still persisting the error, after compiled persist the error, any can help me with that error (ima lil bit newbie at Visual studio)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how's your username on discord xd? :3 (send me a pm)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you are not using compile client file using the source then you must hex edit the client file version. and match it with your server. remember that patch version and client version are not the same.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i solved i was a error from my source code, but i solved, idk why the agentserver dont recognize my client, but ill fix it, :3 now works perfectly, ill still adding stuff for a good svr :3
h2u6VS - Client version error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some clients xd, from Silver and their variations xd, and some things like that, but just lil missing files like the sound and bmg list :3, the data models and pak from Gpotato client :3, and those textures are mine, i midified to get that and find from some oldy guides and free community jobs (some are prettiest)

Back