Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me compile Luna.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to all, im try compile and have problem.

Im install vs2003 use guides in this forum and whatching video guide compile, open first file and have this error

DhnyTvW - Help me compile Luna. - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone have time for guide me?

Ty.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Michu ima a latino tho, i can help ya to compile your Luna :3, and lil t each ya on some things on luna you can pm or reply this thread :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source control popup itself is not an error, I got a lot of it and still compile lol, fatal error is the error and you should post that, usually because you didn't compile the library yet

Ty master, im compile many files, but have new problem, im try compile DistributeServer (before im done compile AgentServer-Previus change DB id/pass) and have this error, hope if u can help me:

tKEEJkf - Help me compile Luna. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't had it compile successfully under the debug configuration, I compiled using the release configuration before I did my own configuration, try compiling under the release configuration and see if it makes a difference.

But make note that the release configuration does use Korea's server web launcher setup as well as Hack Shield, you have to remove "_HACK_SHIELD_" from the configuration and remove "_KOR_WEBLAUNCHER_"

Last edited:
Back