Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher 2.1.5 or 2.1.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, maybe someone left with a client or launcher 2.1.5 or 2.1.6 Actually, there are clients on the Internet, but these are either copies from disks or official installation files. Launchers of them do not even run.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, maybe someone left with a client or launcher 2.1.5 or 2.1.6 Actually, there are clients on the Internet, but these are either copies from disks or official installation files. Launchers of them do not even run.

If wont run maybe there are have miss configuration for the emulator launcher / maybe the launcher doesnt support 2.1.5 /2.1.6 .
to know what the error , you need to rename your launcher to LOG_RF.exe to know what files that missing / what the problem with the emulator .
You can see at rfclient folder netlog , and check also at appserver log .

post the picture screenshot at here , so its will be easy to check it . btw why still using outdated version , its more better use 2.2.3.2 / aop 4.15 instead using that outdated 2.1.6 server version . its more better use other version than 2.1.6 for sure , its will make the other people can help common problem setup server and in game problem .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, I found the launcher working. But perhaps it was not the case, the client crashes with an error at startup. It is simply impossible to find other clients now. I'm not going to use the server for public start, only private use)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cliente 2.2.1
laucher
I'm going to upload lug's client 2.1.6
laucher 2
cliente 2.1.6
cliente clean

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back