Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request for a tutorial updated to 2020

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello A3 Ragezoners,

I am a complete newbie in this area interested in creating a private A3 server for my personal use. I have searched Ragezone and found many tutorials with many links to many different versions of clients and server tools. Most of the content seems to be for intermediate to advanced people, and I had difficulty following them.

I would like to request the Veterans to please help me with a guide that gives me info on why and what, and step by step instructions that I can follow today. Pls also point me to the latest/best version of client or server tools I can use.

Thanks a lot guys! Hopefully this will also help other newbies interested in creating a server in 2020.

Reaction score
First of all let me tell you A3 community is dead. Find files and tools in the release section.

Creating a server in latest OS with latest DB software works if you follow same steps. So there is no need for a separate tutorial for that. If for some reason your server does not start then you have missed some steps in between or followed some step incorrectly. Recheck everything 2 or 3 times to make sure it is correct.

Also do not post a question here as soon as you encounter a problem as most the problems faced by first time server set up has been answered by the community. Hence search thoroughly before asking same question as no one will answer it repeatedly here!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all let me tell you A3 community is dead. Find files and tools in the release section.

Creating a server in latest OS with latest DB software works if you follow same steps. So there is no need for a separate tutorial for that. If for some reason your server does not start then you have missed some steps in between or followed some step incorrectly. Recheck everything 2 or 3 times to make sure it is correct.

Also do not post a question here as soon as you encounter a problem as most the problems faced by first time server set up has been answered by the community. Hence search thoroughly before asking same question as no one will answer it repeatedly here!

Yes indeed!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All present tutorial's work great. make sure you get your ODBC register bit right (32-Bit) if you using 64 bit OS. Everything else is same as it is .

Back