[Release] Auto Installer mu server

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! vladiks9 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    LVSS /LatviaLocation
    339Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    Quote Originally Posted by ac1dburn View Post
    Guys, i did all configuration correct (set for my external IP address and using default db password).

    then modified client IP on apk decompile. then compiled again

    my server GS is running under external address. all the others in 127.0.0.1. THEY ALL ARE ONLINE

    but when i open the client im stuck at this

    https://prnt.sc/wkbhb8

    help plzzz
    Change all version.xml you ip

  2. #47
    Member ac1dburn is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    34Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    Quote Originally Posted by vladiks9 View Post
    Change all version.xml you ip
    hey mate.

    I already did this. All client IPS are set for my external IP

    can this be a problem under IIS? cause my site isnt running either, but i left this to solve later that the server is up and client working

  3. #48
    Newbie yiannisgeo is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    hi all is my first time to write i have one problem i setup the files like the video when finish and i go to connect with English apk i have error like << Network connection lost . please check your network status ! ( getuserserverlist ) how can i fix this is in the same network server ip is 192.168.1.100 and pc :192.168.1.23 i use it bluestacks)

  4. #49
    Member ac1dburn is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    34Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    Quote Originally Posted by yiannisgeo View Post
    hi all is my first time to write i have one problem i setup the files like the video when finish and i go to connect with English apk i have error like << Network connection lost . please check your network status ! ( getuserserverlist ) how can i fix this is in the same network server ip is 192.168.1.100 and pc :192.168.1.23 i use it bluestacks)
    are you running local? if you are, try changing GameServer IPS to 192.168.1.23, and also client IPS. the other keep 192.168.1.100

  5. #50
    Newbie yiannisgeo is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    yes i running local the server i have ip 192.168.1.100 and the pc is 1 . 23

  6. #51
    Member ac1dburn is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    34Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    Quote Originally Posted by yiannisgeo View Post
    yes i running local the server i have ip 192.168.1.100 and the pc is 1 . 23
    when this happened to me i changed the GameServer IP for my external (177.x.x.x) and worked

    you should try either putting your external IP or you unique lan address (192.168.1.23) on the game server configuration files

    dont forget to update the client with the external/lan IPS pointing to GAMESERVER

  7. #52
    Registered oODiceOo is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    Quote Originally Posted by ac1dburn View Post
    when this happened to me i changed the GameServer IP for my external (177.x.x.x) and worked

    you should try either putting your external IP or you unique lan address (192.168.1.23) on the game server configuration files

    dont forget to update the client with the external/lan IPS pointing to GAMESERVER
    do you have skype?

  8. #53
    Member ac1dburn is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    34Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    Quote Originally Posted by oODiceOo View Post
    do you have skype?
    yes

    live:matheuskuck_1

  9. #54
    Hardcore Member superspace is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    132Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    someone have the server files separate,i cant install the exe in my virtual server

  10. #55
    Member LeoNelM is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    42Posts

    Re: [Release] Auto Installer mu server

    How can I make this work with Hamachi ips? Im getting an error in the Version.xml file in the Chinese APK 8.3
    Last edited by LeoNelM; 22-03-21 at 11:43 PM.



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement