Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU 2.6 (China) (Full Web)(UNTESTED)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
็Help me fix server 2.6.9
saNpR7S - [Release] MU 2.6 (China) (Full Web)(UNTESTED) - RaGEZONE Forums

serverlist/web.config

version.xml

GATAnLogin/web.config
check all urls/ips on that xml if it is in correct location. your basis is web

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get logged in, I create character, when I click to enter the game it appears text and returns to list of servers. Does anyone know what it is?

I also did not find the language.xml file inside GameRes.unity3d. does anyone know where the translation file is? so I can translate the client's text?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The person setting up the server in the video is not me. it is a video tutorial included in the file. I just recorded it using screen recorder because the included video tutorial file is in .exe format.

and as for the download, I edited the post, tell me if its working now. it is the direct link to where I got the link and password.just click the button below the screenshot in the website.

E1iWavz - [Release] MU 2.6 (China) (Full Web)(UNTESTED) - RaGEZONE Forums

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-999 has been fixed by correcting IP/URLS in version.xml on web and client.

now my problem is with ports I guess, it shows the correct server name and I can register and login but it keeps on showing the loading circle. is that the game port problem?

my server config
gameserver 3001
dbserver 23001
logdb 43001
gameserver.xml 4403

my web version.xml
loginport 4402
gameport 3001

my client version.xml
loginport 4402
gameport 3001

mind if you share the video recording cos with me it is not working it is in exe i cannot convert it to mp4, and i'm still facing the -999 error code

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back