[Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    592Posts

    [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH
    New thread update !!!

    New vmware win 2019
    with ip changed to local for don't get disturb if 109.238.14.30 start something on 80 or 3001


    Don't forgot to reply on right thread plz !!!


    From where come from files

    Spoiler:

    全民奇迹8.3【商业端全套】
    National miracle 8.3 [commercial full set]

    连接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1w_9xIDnxFHZhG7MIEi8ovw
    提取码【zp2y】

    qun:https://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=5iM7uLk
    【内含视频教程,更多游戏一起研究】
    [Contains video tutorials, study more games together]

    使用说明
    Instructions for use
    1.清理的所有病毒,100%纯净版
    1. Clean up all viruses, 100% pure version
    2.清理了数据库后门
    2. Cleaned up the database backdoor
    3.优化多余的无效文件
    3. Optimize redundant invalid files
    4.修复了云机器【无法跨服问题】【使用经典网络架设】
    4.Fixed cloud machine [cannot cross server problem] [use classic network setup]
    5.完美双端一键配置【支持IOS 12系统】
    5. Perfect double-end one-button configuration [supports IOS 12 system]
    6.解除了客户端限制【xxx1p46.top格式域名随便架设】
    6.Removed client restrictions [xxx1p46.top format domain name is set up casually]
    7.修复了游戏内已知BUG【目前没发现哪里有BUG,堪称完美端】
    7.Fixed known bugs in the game [No bugs have been found so far, they are perfect]
    本端没有任何限制
    There are no restrictions on the local end
    友情提示:本视频教程完整详细操作【保证99%小白可以独立假设进入游戏】
    Friendly Tips: Full and detailed operation of this video tutorial
    只要智商不低于50%即可看得懂!
    As long as the IQ is not less than 50%, you can understand!
    珍惜别人的劳动成果不喜喷
    Cherish the fruits of others' labor
    本套资料【包含一切工具】
    This set of materials [including all tools]




    Needed :


    Vmware workstation
    Key (key on description

    New Vmware with server files


    For who want install themself



    A brain


    Setting:


    0: Open Vmware
    if you don't have 192.168.1.0 as local network
    Spoiler:

    Edit>Virtual network editor
    1: get admin
    2: Set subnet 192.168.1.0 for host only
    3: set vmware on host only

    4: put on key CTRL+D (VM> Setting)
    5: https://prnt.sc/qwmvrt and edit shared folder to match with 1 of your folder (Your pc) (for get apk that in the desktop)
    6: Start Vmware
    7: change windows password open a cmd &
    Code:
    net user administrator Yourpassword123
    ( if want autologin back )

    8.use 0 1 2 from right folder for start (don't start both sever in same time)
    9.ch can login to en but not en to ch
    10.don't forgot shutdown mysql before start server

    9. Enjoy

    N.B.::


    - Firewall are setup to let server do everything he want thing about it (i have see nothing like backdoor but i am no god)
    - both cross server working if manage a little can start server in same time just need clone db and change port for make it work
    -Port used 80,83,3001,9000
    -the apk for hhextrem files is gm panel transleted
    -the windows is bind to 192.168.1.100 for match with server and client
    -ch use custom username from the website that is help to login (api client) english use qmqj+regname


    Work done:


    -apk & server files cleaned config ( can do a little more like on gameres )
    - clean db mysql
    - fixed kuafu
    - completed auto start
    - portable apache + mysql with most usable module
    - ch + en admin
    - all tools updated (like java , mysql ,....)



    Why:


    - Because its just more easy to begin with working vmware
    - I just wanna do a all in 1 thread


    Usefull:

    -mysql pass : RageZone2020*
    - must use nox for try apk

    - admin web-en http://192.168.1.100:83/Admin-en/int...dminpanel.aspx (must be ctrlcode 9 on t_users@mu_serverinfo)
    - money from ewallet can be directly edited on t_users@mu_serverinfo
    - admin web-ch [url]http://192.168.1.100/Admin/gm.php



    -Info about client change ip

    Just edit version.xml on client api is online(and free)

    Know bug:
    APP crash when create new character but its ok (i think problem with link in version)
    https://prnt.sc/r1m4ed login is from there and is from 1 web site if someone can manage to edit and use api from other files it will be answome
    Last edited by rocklee330; 13-02-20 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Update vmware


  2. #2
    Member 08beginner80 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    32Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    From where files come from

    Spoiler:

    全民奇迹8.3【商业端全套】
    National miracle 8.3 [commercial full set]

    连接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1w_9xIDnxFHZhG7MIEi8ovw
    提取码【zp2y】

    qun:https://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=5iM7uLk
    【内含视频教程,更多游戏一起研究】
    [Contains video tutorials, study more games together]

    使用说明
    Instructions for use
    1.清理的所有病毒,100%纯净版
    1. Clean up all viruses, 100% pure version
    2.清理了数据库后门
    2. Cleaned up the database backdoor
    3.优化多余的无效文件
    3. Optimize redundant invalid files
    4.修复了云机器【无法跨服问题】【使用经典网络架设】
    4.Fixed cloud machine [cannot cross server problem] [use classic network setup]
    5.完美双端一键配置【支持IOS 12系统】
    5. Perfect double-end one-button configuration [supports IOS 12 system]
    6.解除了客户端限制【xxx1p46.top格式域名随便架设】
    6.Removed client restrictions [xxx1p46.top format domain name is set up casually]
    7.修复了游戏内已知BUG【目前没发现哪里有BUG,堪称完美端】
    7.Fixed known bugs in the game [No bugs have been found so far, they are perfect]
    本端没有任何限制
    There are no restrictions on the local end
    友情提示:本视频教程完整详细操作【保证99%小白可以独立假设进入游戏】
    Friendly Tips: Full and detailed operation of this video tutorial
    只要智商不低于50%即可看得懂!
    As long as the IQ is not less than 50%, you can understand!
    珍惜别人的劳动成果不喜喷
    Cherish the fruits of others' labor
    本套资料【包含一切工具】
    This set of materials [including all tools]


    Original files :

    Spoiler:

    Server Files
    Client android
    Client ios upload 0%
    Tuto CH
    for read video you need to go to control panel > region and put format and administrative to chinese simplified
    https://prnt.sc/qxsa51
    others files like unity upload0%




    https://prnt.sc/qxxsxq working files
    just have some work to go in but files are clean

    Files with ip 109.238.14.30

    Apk Ide : for edit apk (need have java 1.7 or 1.8 jdk)

    apk client : with ip 109.238.14.30

    Mu Server : With ip 109.238.14.30




    1)Set a vmware to host-only
    2)https://prnt.sc/qy3zjx
    3)Set ip to 109.238.14.0
    4)Edit > vitrual network editor
    5)https://prnt.sc/qy40bj
    6)And set windows ip to 109.238.14.30(alot of tuto how to on google)
    7)create a new iis web with IIS config : https://prnt.sc/qy3xag(don't forgot to set to 32bits)
    8)extract server files to a D: hard drive
    9)start phpstudy
    10)start serverstartup tools and start server
    11)Log in game and enjoy

    N.B.:
    - All the tools for edit ip is on the right place like for version.xml decrypt and serverlist.dat(the 3 thing to enter on serverlist.dat is server ID , Server name , ip)
    - http://109.238.14.30/admin/gm.php GMcode 123456 for charge and others
    - edit ip : apk version.xml & gonggaoadd.xml , web Serverlist.dat,version.xml
    - if someone find translation data on assets plz share
    - Server is full customized by ch guy (100% fonctionnal and well done)
    - Finally a server that worst invest time !
    Awsome! I love this. Thanks Pro so much!
    So, Can I edit this client by apkeasytool???
    All screenshots do not show, pls check again Pro!
    Last edited by 08beginner80; 06-02-20 at 04:40 AM.

  3. #3
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    592Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    i don't think so usually ch apk need ch packer because of chinese but you can use apkide it work perfect just need install java 1.7(1.8 good too)

    like .exe can be a false positive virus because of chinese(gm tools usually)

  4. #4
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    935Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by 08beginner80 View Post
    Awsome! I love this. Thanks Pro so much!
    So, Can I edit this client by apkeasytool???
    All screenshots do not show, pls check again Pro!
    yes you can use Easy Apk Tool too it works even with ch 8.3 apk

  5. #5
    Member 08beginner80 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    32Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    yes you can use Easy Apk Tool too it works even with ch 8.3 apk
    Thanks Pro!
    Can you check the screenshot:
    https://prnt.sc/qxxsxq
    2)https://prnt.sc/qy3zjx
    5)https://prnt.sc/qy40bj
    https://prnt.sc/qy3xag

    I do not see anything. Pls

  6. #6
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    592Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Tuto CH
    for read video you need to go to control panel > region and put format and administrative to chinese simplified
    https://prnt.sc/qxsa51

    complete video tutorial i k its on chinese but its not that hard (loopback is useless don't do it)

  7. #7
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    935Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by 08beginner80 View Post
    Thanks Pro!
    Can you check the screenshot:
    https://prnt.sc/qxxsxq
    2)https://prnt.sc/qy3zjx
    5)https://prnt.sc/qy40bj
    https://prnt.sc/qy3xag

    I do not see anything. Pls
    Screenshot was correct the image on the links are showing correctly.

  8. #8
    Member 08beginner80 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    32Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    Screenshot was correct the image on the links are showing correctly.
    Yeap thanks Pro! It dit not showing on firefox and now I use Chrome to run.
    So, We have to run phpStudy and IIS together for this version, right?

  9. #9
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    592Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    ye is php and iis website
    php on port 81 iis on 83

  10. #10
    Member 08beginner80 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    32Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    ye is php and iis website
    php on port 81 iis on 83
    Thanks Pro!
    But I get the error in KF.Server.Hosting.exe: 2020-02-07 10:20:21: ##exception##
    System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The URI scheme is not valid.
    at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
    at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
    at Tmsk.Tools.WebHelper.RequestByPost(String uri, Byte[] bytes, Int32& httpStatusCode, Int32 timeOut, Int32 readWriteTimeout)

    And I see that KF.Server.Hosting.exe.config file have some strange configuration, like this:
    <!--本平台两个服务器列表接口,如果后面的每个平台的都填了,这两个可以不填.如果ServerListUrl包括跨服和非跨服所有的服务器,则KuaFuServerListUrl可以不填-->
    <add key="ServerListUrl" value="2http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/QQZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=1"/>
    <add key="KuaFuServerListUrl" value="2http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/QQZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=2"/>
    ...
    <add key="ServerListUrl_app" value="http://ios-qj-login.tmskapp.com/ZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=1"/>
    <add key="ServerListUrl_android" value="http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/ZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=1"/>
    <add key="ServerListUrl_yueyu" value="http://yueyu-qj-login.tmskapp.com/xymuZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=16"/>
    <add key="ServerListUrl_yyb" value="http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/QQServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx"/>

    Not found ZTServerList, xymuZTServerList, QQServerList folder and not found GetServerListKf.aspx file

    Pls tell me how to fix this error. Thanks so much!

  11. #11
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    592Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    idk how work kuafu because of that idk how to fix them same as channel

  12. #12
    Member 08beginner80 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    32Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    idk how work kuafu because of that idk how to fix them same as channel
    Pro, you did not test before?

    It seem be missing too much or incorrect of configuration.

  13. #13
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    592Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    before release no testing take alot of time
    i made the files work for login in game and then release i not know these files that much
    Last edited by rocklee330; 07-02-20 at 08:33 AM.

  14. #14
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    935Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by 08beginner80 View Post
    Thanks Pro!
    But I get the error in KF.Server.Hosting.exe: 2020-02-07 10:20:21: ##exception##
    System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The URI scheme is not valid.
    at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
    at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
    at Tmsk.Tools.WebHelper.RequestByPost(String uri, Byte[] bytes, Int32& httpStatusCode, Int32 timeOut, Int32 readWriteTimeout)

    And I see that KF.Server.Hosting.exe.config file have some strange configuration, like this:
    <!--本平台两个服务器列表接口,如果后面的每个平台的都填了,这两个可以不填.如果ServerListUrl包括跨服和非跨服所有的服务器,则KuaFuServerListUrl可以不填-->
    <add key="ServerListUrl" value="2http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/QQZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=1"/>
    <add key="KuaFuServerListUrl" value="2http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/QQZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=2"/>
    ...
    <add key="ServerListUrl_app" value="http://ios-qj-login.tmskapp.com/ZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=1"/>
    <add key="ServerListUrl_android" value="http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/ZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=1"/>
    <add key="ServerListUrl_yueyu" value="http://yueyu-qj-login.tmskapp.com/xymuZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=16"/>
    <add key="ServerListUrl_yyb" value="http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/QQServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx"/>

    Not found ZTServerList, xymuZTServerList, QQServerList folder and not found GetServerListKf.aspx file

    Pls tell me how to fix this error. Thanks so much!
    change this value="http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/*" to your iis IP and port where ZTServerList

    OR
    Code:
     Input localhost:port#/ZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=1 or 2
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    before release no testing take alot of time
    i made the files work for login in game and then release i not know these files that much
    Will test out the file later to check the status of the files whats work or not.

  15. #15
    Member 08beginner80 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    32Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

    Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    change this value="http://android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/*" to your iis IP and port where ZTServerList

    OR
    Code:
     Input localhost:port#/ZTServerList/GetServerListKf.aspx?ptid=1 or 2
    - - - Updated - - -

    Will test out the file later to check the status of the files whats work or not.
    Thanks Pro!
    But ZTServerList and GetServerListKf.aspx did not found.



Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Advertisement