Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This material sounds great, but I want to know in detail how to change the IP for this material. Can someone share it with me? I want to change both server and APK.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does the gm panel for CN not work? says successful but nothing in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i start game error, i don't know fix that. Someone help me, thanks :
m1kTuYJ - [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This material sounds great, but I want to know in detail how to change the IP for this material. Can someone share it with me? I want to change both server and APK.

change it on Version.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one how to fix the login problem on this files??
You can search for Mu autoinstaller by rocklee and it has everything fixed.

How can I translate this apk?

I tried to add Language.xml inside GameRes with Unity Asset Bundle Extractor but I couldnt. I also copied Language.xml from ENG server to the CHinese one but it didnt fix the problem. I also tried to force the apk to use Language.xml from a folder I created that is with the rest of the game assets but it didnt work (I think I have to correct part of the code that searchs that file).
Any other option?

The code that searchs the Xml is :
The file is located here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried to add Language.xml inside GameRes with Unity Asset Bundle Extractor but I couldnt. I also copied Language.xml from ENG server to the CHinese one but it didnt fix the problem. I also tried to force the apk to use Language.xml from a folder I created that is with the rest of the game assets but it didnt work (I think I have to correct part of the code that searchs that file).
Any other option?

I also tried many ways but couldn't add the language.xml file to the module. As for the mgbase account login, I have also tried many apk of Chinese servers, I just need to use the account registered on my server to be able to play the game on another server. The problem to fix here is that I can't add languages ​​in apk, but in gameserver I think I can run the language.xml file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also tried many ways but couldn't add the language.xml file to the module. As for the mgbase account login, I have also tried many apk of Chinese servers, I just need to use the account registered on my server to be able to play the game on another server. The problem to fix here is that I can't add languages ​​in apk, but in gameserver I think I can run the language.xml file.

Game picks Language.xml from GameRes.unity3d. I managed to replace the Chinese GameRes with the English GameRes in Apk and in Server. Translation works but I lost Clan function and some Reverse functions too

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
much better upload here bro

Any other option?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does have a chance to change the ip to my local ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does have a chance to change the ip to my local ip?
in Chinese version you have to decompile Version.xml from the apk and decrypt it with some server tools that are in a folder in the desktop and then you put your ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in Chinese version you have to decompile Version.xml from the apk and decrypt it with some server tools that are in a folder in the desktop and then you put your ip

ok i will try it... cause 192.168.1.100 i cant config my local to 192.168.1.x even using the virtual config editor cant communicate to my local ip 192.168.254.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you release a video on how to use the serverlist and edit the ips.. thank you

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
I found and fix the problem server error on
KF.Center.Server.Host
kuafu/DBServer
Server1/DBServer
In win8.1 , i think its work to in win10

Now my next problem is apk client i cant see any ip to change
This version.xml something crazy text no ip to change
What file need to change ip on this MU_client_8.3.apk?? How?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found and fix the problem server error on
KF.Center.Server.Host
kuafu/DBServer
Server1/DBServer
In win8.1 , i think its work to in win10

Now my next problem is apk client i cant see any ip to change
This version.xml something crazy text no ip to change
What file need to change ip on this MU_client_8.3.apk?? How?

You have to decrypt that "crazy" text that is a Version.xml file with a program inside Tools folder.
To change apk ip you only need to modify Version.xml

Back