Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH forrocklee330 fix login apk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone !
As promised I will fix Mu Mobile 8.3 apk to be able to login and manage user data on mysql.
This work takes a lot of time, so please respect it and develop together.
This is my product:

you just need to edit version.xml, edit app name strings.xml ,and login api
App\smali\com\kunlun\platform\android\Kunlun.smali
change ip 192.168.1.14 to your ip or domain.
Note this is for reference,
If I have time I will try to add language for everyone (may not be successful)

<span class="VIiyi" jsaction="mouseup:BR6jm" jsname="jqKxS" lang="en" style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; display: inline; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245);"><span jsaction="agoMJf:pFBcW;usxOmf:aWLT7;jhKsnd:p7O7bd,F8DmGf;Q4AGo:Gm7gYd,qAKMYb;uFUCPb:pvnm0e,pfE8Hb,PFBcW;f56efd:dJXsye;EnoYf:KNzws,ZJsZZ,JgVSJc;zdMJQc:cCQNKb,ZJsZZ,zchEXc;Ytrrj:JJDvdc;tNR8yc:GeFvjb;oFN6Ye:hij5Wb" jsname="txFAF" class="JLqJ4b ChMk0b" data-language-for-alternatives="en" data-language-to-translate-into="vi" data-phrase-index="20" jscontroller="Zl5N8" jsdata="uqLsIf;_;$4688" jsmodel="SsMkhd" style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; cursor: pointer;">

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where to find this please for me to change the IP
ackemina - [Release] Mu Mobile 8.3 CH forrocklee330 fix login apk - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
because you setup very very wrong

We do have the same error message, still missing IP address to change. using Charles debugger still showing the IP that isnt mine.

Still waiting for someone to help.

Back