[Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1416171819202122232425262728293031323474 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1296
  1. #346
    Hardcore Member pelin4eto is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    122Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)
    Thx you man very useful information! need me unity program free version i can't find free...

  2. #347
    The Observer! Saige is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    PilipinasLocation
    608Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    @seedmaker
    WOW really big help, Thanks for the compilation. :)

    How about Images with HHDev Name? and also Serverlist that Have HHDev Name ^^
    Thanks :)

  3. #348
    Ultimate Member kelalung is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    198Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    using notepad++ function find in file, find HHDev in any file, then replace it to many sign .
    MU Origin mod at Youtube: youtube.com/user/praovip1/ + Migrate/Merge Database v3,v7

  4. #349
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! seedmaker is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    698Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    @seedmaker
    WOW really big help, Thanks for the compilation. :)

    How about Images with HHDev Name? and also Serverlist that Have HHDev Name ^^
    Thanks :)
    I already put some tuts about that one and included HHDev Images :)

    And the owner of the videos delete this one :v
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f981/relea...6/index18.html
    Signature rules violation

    Kindly read our forum rules over again

  5. #350
    Hardcore Member superspace is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    131Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    You know how to activate or deactivate features options?
    How to fix tasks or Workship bug?
    Thanks

  6. #351
    Registered exodus1011 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Help, Artifact Reforge/Transmute is not working i have already edited SystemOpen.xml and updated the GameRes.Unity3d and still does not work, please if i missed out something please let me know i'm stuck with this issue i have here the youtube video about what i am saying thanks .

  7. #352
    Hardcore Member pelin4eto is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    122Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by seedmaker View Post
    Goods.xml Config/GameRese/Config



    - - - Updated - - -


    Hmmm?? How about your internet connect on your phone?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Since no one want to tell us how to remove this i search all files using Notepad++ in all files at Data folder so i found it

    To remove this "HHDEV-RAGEZONE" and the Server List Update your Language.txt on your apk Copy your language.xml to language.txt

    Look for "2539325907c8e45448b051d5c176c5d9" Assets/Bin/Data
    Tools for this Files https://mega.nz/#!zNJFDYYb!_2bhdprja...xC613jz0IzL0IY
    Tuts for this Files

    To remove RageZone Sign in Check your Kunlunds D and H Search of RageZone edit and your done :)

    Video is dead ?


    -----update----


    can anyone explain in detail how to run a third server?
    Last edited by pelin4eto; 06-10-19 at 08:57 PM.

  8. #353
    Ultimate Member slander is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    161Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by exodus1011 View Post
    Help, Artifact Reforge/Transmute is not working i have already edited SystemOpen.xml and updated the GameRes.Unity3d and still does not work, please if i missed out something please let me know i'm stuck with this issue i have here the youtube video about what i am saying thanks .
    Have you checked if the items are correct? It may be that the server exists two distinct items and the right thing is not that this store does not exist, this and only a help may be that for sure

  9. #354
    Registered exodus1011 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by slander View Post
    Have you checked if the items are correct? It may be that the server exists two distinct items and the right thing is not that this store does not exist, this and only a help may be that for sure

    I am also confuse about it,as you have notice when i use the stones by right it should add points into the points bar but still points bar is 0/0, i have check the goods items exist ...did anyone tried to run this server file and make the artifact work?

  10. #355
    Ultimate Member slander is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    161Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by exodus1011 View Post
    I am also confuse about it,as you have notice when i use the stones by right it should add points into the points bar but still points bar is 0/0, i have check the goods items exist ...did anyone tried to run this server file and make the artifact work?

    I am testing this server and encountering problems running dungeon when loading item in 100% or map

  11. #356
    Member Ao5070 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    31Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Hello everybody, can anyone teach me how I can activate the event and I can also edit it please can anyone help me please

  12. #357
    The Observer! Saige is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    PilipinasLocation
    608Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    where to control the Gem Drops in monster drop?

    thanks hehehe

  13. #358
    Registered exodus1011 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ao5070 View Post
    Hello everybody, can anyone teach me how I can activate the event and I can also edit it please can anyone help me please
    t_config jirie_days just change the date bro it will work.. have you tried to make the transmute work?

  14. #359
    Member Ao5070 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    31Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Hello friend thanks for the support but I do not know what is transmute or how to do it as it would be?

  15. #360
    The Observer! Saige is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    PilipinasLocation
    608Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    And how to Edit this text and where? Thanks :)


    Last edited by Saige; 08-10-19 at 05:59 AM.



Advertisement