[Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 307072737475767778798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1296
  1. #1186
    Member vadosik is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    82Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)
    Anyone know how to compile client on x64 arc, for Google Play ?

  2. #1187
    Registered LeoNelM is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by vadosik View Post
    Anyone know how to compile client on x64 arc, for Google Play ?
    Check this link, maybe it helps
    https://developer.android.com/distri...develop/64-bit

    Also, you can try using android studio and check if you can recompile this app in x64 arc.

  3. #1188
    Member vadosik is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    82Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoNelM View Post
    Check this link, maybe it helps
    https://developer.android.com/distri...develop/64-bit

    Also, you can try using android studio and check if you can recompile this app in x64 arc.
    but i recompile apk for ApkTool. How i can use my apk in Android Studio?

  4. #1189
    Joke Time lightryuk12 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    205Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Anyone Know how to fix the Attribute OverView??

  5. #1190
    Registered LeoNelM is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by lightryuk12 View Post
    Anyone Know how to fix the Attribute OverView??
    Open AssemblyCSharp.dll with DnSpy and inside PlayZone search for:

    ShowOtherAttributeWindow()

    You can delete parts of the code that say CloseOtherAttributeWindow() or something like that. But im not sure if it's the code that make it works.

  6. #1191
    Joke Time lightryuk12 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    205Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    are you realy sure thats right???
    thats is on APK..

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoNelM View Post
    Open AssemblyCSharp.dll with DnSpy and inside PlayZone search for:

    ShowOtherAttributeWindow()

    You can delete parts of the code that say CloseOtherAttributeWindow() or something like that. But im not sure if it's the code that make it works.

  7. #1192
    Registered LeoNelM is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by lightryuk12 View Post
    are you realy sure thats right???
    thats is on APK..
    I recommend creating a backup before doing something. If something is wrong you can change it back to the original or decompile the backup apk.

  8. #1193
    Registered muovercom is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    how to solve this problem?


  9. #1194
    Registered LeoNelM is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Any way to decompile AssemblyCSharp.dll from Mu origin v14?

  10. #1195
    Joke Time lightryuk12 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    205Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    anyone here know how to unblock GameServer??

  11. #1196
    Registered jazz13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Good day sir can i ask if i do this Server is still working? Thanks in Advance :)

  12. #1197
    Joke Time lightryuk12 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    205Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    yes this server is still working bug many bugs..

    Quote Originally Posted by jazz13 View Post
    Good day sir can i ask if i do this Server is still working? Thanks in Advance :)

  13. #1198
    Registered jazz13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by lightryuk12 View Post
    yes this server is still working bug many bugs..
    do you know how to connect other players? so they can play on my server? and guide on how to put a giftcode etc etc?

  14. #1199
    Joke Time lightryuk12 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    205Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    Buy VPS bro

    Quote Originally Posted by jazz13 View Post
    do you know how to connect other players? so they can play on my server? and guide on how to put a giftcode etc etc?

  15. #1200
    Registered jazz13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

    anyway i already installed a Windows 2012 r2 on my pc how to connect other players? to my server?



Advertisement