Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Mu source 2.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone understood how to repack resources in the StreamingAssets folder? Without this folder, the game does not start, so it takes resources from this folder, it seems to me that these sources are not completely complete and are intended to compile a "light" client without basic resources (models, maps).

Reaction score
I test create apk. Unity not found all time android sdk platform list

I install Android studio , install Android sdk, no help

Last edited:
Reaction score
APK Create (APK SIZE 75mb):)

Error FIXED = CHANGE JAVA SDK -> 8

i use java sdk 12 ->
DisplayProgressNotification: Build Failed
Error building Player: CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to build apk. See the Console for details.
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-12.0.1\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\androidplayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567)
at SDKMain.main(SDKMain.java:129)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/misc/BASE64Encoder
at com.android.sdklib.internal.build.SignedJarBuilder.<init>(SignedJarBuilder.java:177)
at com.android.sdklib.build.ApkBuilder.init(ApkBuilder.java:446)
at com.android.sdklib.build.ApkBuilder.<init>(ApkBuilder.java:422)
at com.android.sdklib.build.ApkBuilder.<init>(ApkBuilder.java:362)
at UnityApkBuilder.<init>(UnityApkBuilder.java:212)
at UnityApkBuilder.main(UnityApkBuilder.java:34)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.misc.BASE64Encoder
at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:436)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:588)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
... 11 more
]
stdout[

]

(Filename: Line: -1)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client is not complete. But loginsystem works with the server. After login redirect to other scene is not complete.

But network client & server working . Can be remake.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any guide to make this work? I already have Mu chinese server setted up, can I use same DataBase?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any guide to make this work? I already have Mu chinese server setted up, can I use same DataBase?
database version 2.1 is too old, you cannot launch it with the database version 8.3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
database version 2.1 is too old, you cannot launch it with the database version 8.3.

Ok, and what about to modify the project to make it offline? is it a waste of time for something that is incomplete?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can I open these Streamed assets .unity3d?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway to bypass online login and character creator to make the game load lorencia offline???

Back