Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Repack HHExtreme files (vmware)

Reaction score
New thread update !!!

New vmware win 2019
with ip changed to local for don't get disturb if 109.238.14.30 start something on 80 or 3001

Don't forgot to reply on right thread plz !!!

Needed :

(key on description

A brain

Setting:

0: Open Vmware
if you don't have 192.168.1.0 as local network
Edit>Virtual network editor
1: get admin
2: Set subnet 192.168.1.0 for host only
3: set vmware on host only
4: put on key CTRL+D (VM> Setting)
5: and edit shared folder to match with 1 of your folder (Your pc) (for get apk that in the desktop)
6: Start Vmware
7: change windows password open a cmd &
Code:
net user administrator Yourpassword123
( )

8.use 0 1 2 from right folder for start (don't start both sever in same time)
9.ch can login to en but not en to ch
10.don't forgot shutdown mysql before start server

9. Enjoy

N.B.::

- Firewall are setup to let server do everything he want thing about it (i have see nothing like backdoor but i am no god)
- both cross server working if manage a little can start server in same time just need clone db and change port for make it work
-Port used 80,83,3001,9000
-the apk for hhextrem files is gm panel transleted
-the windows is bind to 192.168.1.100 for match with server and client
-ch use custom username from the website that is help to login (api client) english use qmqj+regname

Work done:

-apk & server files cleaned config ( can do a little more like on gameres )
- clean db mysql
- fixed kuafu
- completed auto start
- portable apache + mysql with most usable module
- ch + en admin
- all tools updated (like java , mysql ,....)

Why:

- Because its just more easy to begin with working vmware
- I just wanna do a all in 1 thread

Usefull:

- must use nox for try apk
-mysql pass : RageZone2020*
- admin web-en (must be ctrlcode 9 on t_users@mu_serverinfo)
- money from ewallet can be directly edited on t_users@mu_serverinfo
- admin web-ch http://192.168.1.100/Admin/gm.php ...ease-mu-server-7-premiun-1165496/"]Main tread

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Needed :

(key on description

A brain

Setting
View attachment 166601

2: Set same subnet as on screen
3: click on nat setting
4: set gateway
5: open same port nat
6 : click on apply
7: put on key CTRL+D (VM> Setting)
8: and edit shared folder to match with 1 of your folder (Your pc) (for get apk that in the desktop)
9: Start Vmware
10: wait until everything is start (mysql and the server start alone and clean log every startup)
11: when game work change windows password open a cmd & ( )

12 : Enjoy

N.B..:
- Can be use a production server and redirect nat ip to external ip and open port 80;9001;3001(need know how to route with your router i can't help for that) and follow tuto on main tread to edit ip on apk with your external ip all tools in shortcut

- I can made more update later !

Work done :
-apk & server files is untouch
- clean db mysql(original db on desktop if something missing)
- complete auto start

Why : Because its just more easy to begin with working vmware

All credits to HHExtreme & co
Thanks.
What's the difference or new from this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f981/release-mu-server-7-premiun-1165496/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe read everything before post all on thread
Okie, good job! Thank you.
I love this:
- Can be use a production server and redirect nat ip to external ip and open port 80;9001;3001(need know how to route with your router i can't help for that) and follow tuto on main tread to edit ip on apk with your external ip all tools in shortcut
Work done :
- complete auto start
Why : Because its just more easy to begin with working vmware

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Needed :

(key on description

A brain

Setting:

0: Open Vmware
View attachment 166601
2: Set same subnet as on screen
3: click on nat setting
4: set gateway
5: open same port nat
6 : click on apply
7: put on key CTRL+D (VM> Setting)
8: and edit shared folder to match with 1 of your folder (Your pc) (for get apk that in the desktop)
9: Start Vmware
10: wait until everything is start (mysql and the server start alone and clean log every startup)
11: when game work change windows password open a cmd &
Code:
net user administrator Yourpassword123
( )
12 : Enjoy

N.B.::

Work done:

- complete auto start

Why:

- Because its just more easy to begin with working vmware
- I just wanna do a all in 1 thread

Usefull:

- must use nox for try apk
- all event ON [extract to C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)]make a backup of config before extract
- admin web (must be ctrlcode 9 on t_users@mu_serverinfo)
- money from ewallet can be directly edited on t_users@mu_serverinfo
-Game configuration +GM command Thks to seedmaker
Game configuration
MU_Server\GameRes\GameRes folder
Item list file C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\Goods.xml
Monster list file C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\Monsters.xml
Recharge configuration C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\ChongZhi_Andrid.xml In-
game Carousel Announcement C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\Gonggao.xml In-
game online announcement C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\
C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\SystemParams.xml
Activity Settings for Config\GongGaoAdd.xml System Settings C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\ GameRes\Config\HuoDongTab.xml Reinforcement
Requirements C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\Roles\ZhuanSheng.xml
arena setting C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\gameRes\gameRes\Config\Battle.xml
arena incentives C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\gameRes\gameRes\Config\BattleAward.xml
arena Experience setting C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\BattleExp.xml
Gladiator Rank Reward C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\BattlePaiMingAward.xml
Scarlet Castle Information C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\BloodCastleInfo.xml
Daily Active Reward C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\DailyActiveAward.xml
Daily Active Information C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\DailyActiveInfor.xml
Devil Square C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\ Config\Demon.xml
copy C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\FuBenMap.xml
Upgrade C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\LevelUp.xml
Lucky Reward C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\LuckyAward.xml
Magic upgrade C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\MagicUp.xml
Meditation C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\MingXiang .xml
VIP package reward C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\MuVip.xml
Equipment upgrade C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\MuEquipUp.xml
system parameter setting C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\SystemParams.xml
main menu control bar C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\GameRes\Config\SystemTips.xml

MU_Server\GameRes\IsolateRe folder
Main line task C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\SystemTasks.xml
can be done daily C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config \JinRiKeZuo.xml snaps
up the mall C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\QiangGou.xml
commonly used tie diamond mall C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\Mall.xml
gift code redemption file settings C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes \IsolateRes\Config\Gifts\Activities_Andrid.xml
Level Reward C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\Gifts\UpLevelGift.xml
First recharge C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\Gifts\FirstCharge.xml
Daily Recharge D:\ Mu\mu\MU_Server\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\Gifts\DayChongZhi.xml
Accumulated recharge C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\Gifts\LeiJiChongZhi.xml
Cumulative consumption C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\ GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\Gifts\LeiJiXiaoFei.xml
VIP Daily Reward C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\Config\Gifts\VipDailyAwards.xml
Online Time Reward C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)\GameRes\IsolateRes\ Config\Gifts\OnlieTimeGift.xml

GM command
View the player's ingot number and the actual recharge amount -viewum Role name
View the player's line -line Role name
Transfer to location -moveto Map number X coordinate Y coordinate
Self-invisible -hide
yourself to appear -show to
send to people -follow role name
modify equipment durability value -substrong role name reduction value
modify VIP level -setviplev role name VIP level
kick off all role caps under user account -kicku account name
release prohibition Login Unblock -unban Role Name
Disable chats -banchat Role name for a few hours
Unblock chats -unbanchat Role name
Restore HP and MP -recover role names
for the specified role Set role level -setlev Role name level Reincarnation times
Add experience to the role -addexp Role Name Experience
Add experience to all online characters n/100 -addexp2 100
Add internal force to the character, negative to subtract -addipower Role name internal force (can be negative)
Add the coin to the character, minus the negative Action - addmoney role name game currency (can be negative)
Add silver two to the character, subtract the negative number -addlj role name silver two (can be negative)
add gold coins to the character, negative numbers to subtract the operation -addlj role name gold coins (can be negative)
add points to the character, negative numbers Perform the subtraction operation -adddj role name ingot (can be a negative number)
add a point volume to the character, negative number to subtract the operation -additem role name item name number (1~99) binding (0/1) level (0~ 10) Add lucky excellence")
Add time-limited items to the character (no equipment allowed) -additem2 Role name Item name number binding (0/1) Restricted date (2011-01-01) Restricted time (00$00$00)
Add items to the character -addid Role name Item ID number (1~99) Binding (0/1) Level (0~10) Add lucky excellence")
Add items to the character -addid Role name Item ID number (1~ 99) Binding (0/1) Level (0~10) Add Lucky Exception to
set the pk value of the character, minimum value 0 pk point (minimum value 0) -setpkv Role name pk value (minimum value 0) pk point (minimum value 0)
to Taiwan will add the role of integration, a negative number is performed To operate -adddjpoint point integral role name (can be negative)
to the role specified task (fill in the name of the task) is set to complete the task name role name value -settaskv target type (1/2) value (can be negative)
right to use advertising Execute the -auth bulletin switch (0/1)
Announcement -bull Announcement ID (both text and number can be) How many minutes (number, -1 indicates permanent announcement) Number of times (number, number of client plays, -1 means always loop) Announcement text ")
Delete specified announcement message -rmbull Announcement ID (both text and number can be
published ) Temporary Announcement -sysmsg Temporary Announcement ID (both text and number can be) Temporary Announcement Text "
Set the number of times the punching success rate is multiplied by the character, convenient test operation - setjmrate character name success Rate
Multiply Set the mount multiplication multiplier by the character. -sethrate1 Role Name Mount Enhancement Success Rate Multiple
Set the mount's advanced success rate multiplied by the character -sethrate1 Role name mount advanced success rate multiple
to the character specified meridian directly Set successful acupuncture points - setjmlev role name meridian ID acupoint ID
to the character already learned skills directly set the level -setskilllev role name skill ID level
directly set proficiency for the character already learned skills -setskillum role name skill ID proficiency value
delete some angle Color -del role name
Restore a deleted role -undel role name

List a list of mounts for a character -listhorse Role Name
Set the advanced lucky value of a character's mount -sethl Role Name Mount ID (-listhorse's ID) Lucky Value
Set the week's consecutive login days -setwlogin Role Name Days
Set the online duration of the character in this month (seconds) -setmtime Role name online duration (seconds)
Set the current step of the role's novice to meet the package -setnstep role name current step (1~10) to
notify the online account to re-from the data Get the number of ingots - updateBindgold
sets the number of days of a copy of the character (can be negative) -setfbnum role name copy ID number of days (can be negative)
temporarily increase the character's attack and magic attack -addattack character name attack power (value)
Temporarily increase the character's physical defense and magic defense - adddefense role name defense (value)
to the character's dart setting state -setybstate role name status (0: success, 1: failure)
clear the cache data of
a role -clrallrolecache to the role The heroes are set by the squad Number of layers -addheroidx Number of role name layers (greater than or equal to 0, less than or equal to 13)
Set the number of links to the role -setlz Role name number of links
Inform a character to join a gang GM command -joinbh Request role ID gang ID gang name
Notice to dismiss a gang GM command -autodestroybh Return value role ID gang ID
notification to delete the internal GM command of a character's queen state - Removehuangfei
notification internal GM command to clear the flag of a map -clearmap to
notify all online characters to refresh into the game -reloadxml text message to
inform online users to have new mail -notifymail
modify the role, mainly used for integer parameter values ​​-modifyparams Role name parameter index (0 achievement 1 integral 2 hunting 3 savvy 4 true gas 5 days goblin yuan 6 trial order [===> Tongtian order value] 7 meridian level 8 martial arts level 9 diamond emperor level 10 system activation item 11 Military power) Value (positive and negative) ")
Get the number of monsters alive on the specified map -setmapalivemon Map number
Add an active value to the character -adddj Role name Active value (can be a negative number)
Add a reputation value to the character -adddj Role name reputation value ( can be a negative number)
modify role properties -nameserver 1 0 (0 disabled enabled 1)} [the IP server name] [Name Server Port] [internet server of the present ID number]\n parameters in the parentheses may not be filled, '*' sign indicates no changes ")[/TD]
-Info about client and server change ip and more
Files:

C:\MuOrigin(HHExtreme)
Change all ips of appconfig.xml,web.config ,web2.config,gameserver.xml,version.xml
change * with nothing on GMconfig.xml for remove GM button
and for super username : QMQJ+Account the rest blank (can clone line to add more gm)
Code:
<GameManager SuperUserNames="QMQJragezone" UserNames="" IPs="" />

Apk:

APK\assets\bin\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
APK\assets\version.xml : match to server side
APK\smali\com\kunlun\platform\android\KunlunConf$D.smali
APK\smali\com\kunlun\platform\android\KunlunConf$H.smali
+ missing for cross server

Navicat (DB):

mu_kuafu\t_server_info : change ip
mu_serverinfo\t_serverdata : change ip
muserverlist\t_serverdata : change ip to match with mu_serverinfo
mu_game_1\t_config change : date to get assosied event open or close
mu_game_9001\t_config change : date to get assosied event open or close

Work to do:

- check .config (like GATAnLogin.dll.config,KF.Server.Hosting.exe.config,App.config,GameServer.exe.config, )
- smali\en\com\rage\mini\mu\ View attachment 166606
- fix map bug
- fix cross server on new apk 80% done mysql problem ! (original db don't have any problem)
- fix desc missing
- fix daily event
- Improve move
- improve mob & item missing on ground
- Cleanup server files(5%)
- Clean up apk (10%)
- Add missing ico
- edit exp to match to a correct game
- edit power and mob hp to be more nice
- edit loot table
- edit shop
- edit event
- remove package that use to much space
- t_bulletin@mu_game_1
- edit everything left

All credits to HHExtreme & co
Main tread

I try the MU_Arena apk and install but autoclose when i open the game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you try with your phone ?
If ye try use nox less problem and more easy to use
Hi Pro,
What's this configuration using for & how to use it? :85/ZTServerList/GetUserServerListZt.aspx?ptid=1 in KF.Server.Hosting.exe.config

And I get the error: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:85

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Pro,
What's this configuration using for & how to use it? :85/ZTServerList/GetUserServerListZt.aspx?ptid=1 in KF.Server.Hosting.exe.config

And I get the error: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:85
Its for the Serverlist/Channel ingame for cross server

PTID=1 = Zone 1

Why theres a GetUserServerListZt.aspx?ptid=1

Test it with
Removed ?ptid=1 changed to .aspx/

Also make sure you are running the correct iis port :85

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Pro,
But I'm so confused about IIS port, 85 or 80? Some file config by 80 but other 85. What should to use for the best?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The VM has not internet connection. What should I do?
It has problems with Primary DNS.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, can it work without internet or I should configure something else?

Reaction score
for local use it work without change
for made it online some change need to be done
but that is normal because use localip on server and client and no 1 can access you local network (basicaly)
you can use nat for get internet some tuto on the web for it but this not mean you going to get the server online

i forgot to say but if your local network is 192.168.1.0 you can use bridged and get internet on the vm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, but if I dont change anything and the Eng server doesn't work what should I do? I thought it will work without changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my stupid questions and thank you so much for your help The game downloaded all the files needed to work but when I try to connect to the server I get the message "Failed to connect to server. Please try again later." I dont know what to do

I only tested the EN version

Last edited:
Reaction score
Be sur to start the right server for right client
you can use chinese client for connect to english server (with some bug)
but you CAN'T connect english client to chinese server

Maybe you have trouble set up network of vmware

install a vmware with windows server put them on bridged
make sur you have internet
open a cmd > ipconfig
write your ip somewhere
install this in (1.4.7 for have last version and have nothing more to do)
http://forum.ragezone.com/f982/development-auto-installer-mu-server-1172212/

server is in c:/
follow the tuto here to edit you ip to match with the ip you write only change when you see 192.168.1.100 (if i remember right)
Don't change when you see 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0
http://forum.ragezone.com/f981/release-mu-server-7-premiun-1165496/

If you do the same but put external ip instead of local ip

Last edited:
Back