Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
show me
localhost error, example 508, 400 etc

lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone knows how to make pet combination sistem works in 143 version?
And how the hell i can translate this, couse all the isolate res in client and server is translated:))

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone knows how to make pet combination sistem works in 143 version?
And how the hell i can translate this, couse all the isolate res in client and server is translated:))

Check the GS folder => language.xml I think is that one.

Guys, is this dead? I've been translating the servers because I'm not getting the registration and login to work, locally. I have it all configured, but don't know what I'm missing.

What I've done? I installed Windows Server 2008R2 and SQL Server 2008R2. All 3 servers start up without any problem. Installed IIS + all features, ASP Included. Activated the x32 executions in it and checked all configurations, it's on port 80, don't know if that's the issue. Haven't tried with port 81.
Also, I've changed all version.xml IPs to the VM Local IP, which I can ping from my computer. Also changed the GetServerList IP.
On the APK I changed both IPs to my VM IP.

It looks like the APK is connecting to the server, since it reaches the Login/register screen, but when I try to register or login nothing happens. It gives me an error of 4 chinese chars.

Does anyone want to check my configs on my VM through teamviewer?
What am I missing? I want to start translating other things, but first I need to be able to log in to see what can be translated..

Thanks!

I'm also looking for guys who want to translate the source of the servers. We are halfway with a mate.

For the ones who translated the Log server, did u use a hex editor to do it? or somehow u've got the source for it, too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to solved big drop and big damage
in your unity project
example: gameres/cab-xxxyyyxxx/Text..
put into your files in .txt

in server rename to xml and replace

regards

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help, I cant re-build after decompilation. I am using apktool, having this error.

E:\Projects\mobile\tools>java -jar apktool.jar b c
I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta7 on c
Exception in thread "main" Can't construct a java object for tag:yaml.org,2002:brut.androlib.meta.MetaInfo; exception=Class not found: brut.androlib.meta.MetaInfo
in 'reader', line 1, column 1:
!!brut.androlib.meta.MetaInfo
^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.Constructor$ConstructYamlObject.construct(Constructor.java:333)
at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:182)
at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:141)
at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:127)
at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:481)
at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:412)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.readMetaFile(Androlib.java:242)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:268)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:258)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:233)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)
Caused by: org.yaml.snakeyaml.error.YAMLException: Class not found: brut.androlib.meta.MetaInfo
at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.Constructor.getClassForNode(Constructor.java:633)
at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.Constructor$ConstructYamlObject.getConstructor(Constructor.java:321)
at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.Constructor$ConstructYamlObject.construct(Constructor.java:331)
... 10 more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help on how to configure web on IIS7 I am using windows 2008 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna add a guide step-by-step how install the server, and maybe a video too, but first we want to finish the project, almost done! :D

can you upload a repack of the work that has been done so far please, for those just starting on this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys,
Does anyone know with which tool to edit Assembly-CSharp.dll

i use, unity pro 3.4

Hi what unity3d version do we need for this?

Need help on how to configure web on IIS7 I am using windows 2008 server

Last edited by a moderator:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Closed due to inactivity of the original poster.

If you need help that is related to this thread please use the MMORPG Extra help.

Back