Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about the project ? Do you continue to developing? Have you any news about the project, translate etc?
I was wondering dude :D

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
sorry man i use google to translate or use mu origin client just change version.xml inside of mu origin client from your www files you know copy paste then compile apk using apktool if you manage to decompile mu origin client find res folder/values/string.xml find app_name for your server name what so ever you want!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can share me the extra tools
file...

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
now i know how to make work this login/register

tut.. from me! very simple.

i know you know how to change some ip address on web and server and client....

so we go to one part of the file to connect to your db account
you will see there is muconn.asp or php there in web file just leave the offline address there and user sa then change password for your mysql then go to your mysql engine import this account.bak using mysql 2008 or higher dont use 2000 just use higher mysql engine. then run your mysql engine and then go to odbc.exe search it to your pc start make file there name it account and user you use in mysql sa. just before end of creating account there, change the main file to account then next then try! done!

then go to game and try the login and register!

that's it!

Reaction score
now i know how to make work this login/register

tut.. from me! very simple.

i know you know how to change some ip address on web and server and client....

so we go to one part of the file to connect to your db account
you will see there is muconn.asp or php there in web file just leave the offline address there and user sa then change password for your MSSQL then go to your MSSQL engine import this account.bak using MSSQL 2008 or higher dont use 2000 just use higher MSSQL engine. then run your MSSQL engine and then go to odbc.exe search it to your pc start make file there name it account and user you use in MSSQL sa. just before end of creating account there, change the main file to account then next then try! done!

then go to game and try the login and register!

that's it!
corrections please do type the correct database engine to avoid confusions also he said to add a proper ODBC Setup for the Account database :cool:

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry about that hehe... Thanks for changing mysql to mssql.. I use mobile to update here at that time i message that :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to help to translate this.. i will do it full time. can someone give me a guide of what will i do. I want to start and finish this project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is missing file in account folder if you look on smali/com/xy/util/RPCservice.smali you will see what i say missing files. anyone have complete file of this account folder?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We were needing new files new english private server with mg class release heres the link
Muglobal.online

their client is not 100% english. still need to translate some Vietnamese text specially on the logon screen.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crap! Their is new type of mu mobile with MG class see this link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ye I see that pserver but this new mu miracle have darklord and this wizard is female 2 type of wizard and 2 type of archer you will see gameplay in ytube

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im back.. I will study and help with this project!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please tutorial ? how to install this server ? :) :w00t:

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
there is new mu with mg english client link >>

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
new server emu java anyone can download and share this one i don't have qq account for this forum

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
anyone know what is password of this rar [ 全民完整的1.4.0版本.rar ] inside of full server+source ???????

Back