Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile Failed to connect to server please try again Mu Mobile HELLPPPP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
noliobierna - Failed to connect to server please try again Mu Mobile HELLPPPP - RaGEZONE Forums
nneed help with this problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
noliobierna - Failed to connect to server please try again Mu Mobile HELLPPPP - RaGEZONE Forums

here everytime i login failed to connect server is always showing i already configured all ip in AppConfig Version and also the apk i also change the ip but and now im facing this error every time i login i can create account but cant login can you help me im using oracle vm virtual box im stuck on this error 1 Month stuck dont know how to fix i already turn off my firewall

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did you check if you have a connection between server and your PC? Did you configured the VM virtual network card to use the bridging mode so it can connect to Internet? You sure you are using the correct IP?

I saw that in other post you said you are using Hamachi. How did you installed Hamachi on your emulator?

Hamachi must be installed/configured on your emulator in order to play under Hamachi. If you had install the emulator just on your computer on which you already have Hamachi, you can't connect to your Mu server. Hamachi must be configured or installed on your emulator, not on your PC because if you have Internet on your emulator, your emulator is having a LAN IP allocated from your router, so it basically is another client on your local area network (your emulator is a client, your PC on which you have the emulator is another client. These two aren't the same device)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
It's a bit a complex process. I suggest you to Google it
You will need to add a VPN network on your Emulator to connect to the Hamachi base VPN servers. There's no Hamachi app as it is for Windows.

Everyone who wants to connect to your Mu server hosted on a Hamachi private network would need to set up these things.

Strongly suggest you to avoid using private networks such as Hamachi when it comes to connecting to a server through Hamachi from an emulator.

It's a huge headache.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
check your database or iis that will be fix your problem

here everytime i login failed to connect server is always showing i already configured all ip in AppConfig Version and also the apk i also change the ip but and now im facing this error every time i login i can create account but cant login can you help me im using oracle vm virtual box im stuck on this error 1 Month stuck dont know how to fix i already turn off my firewall

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything is fine when im creating a account the account that i`ve create is in database
database is okay iis is okay also

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Check again Database / IIS / Exe.. if you follow the guide you must not have problem
It's not a database problem. He posted in another forum thread that he is having his Mu server on a virtual machine running under a Hamachi private network. He can't connect his emulator to a private network because he needs to set up the VPN on his emulator to connect to his private network on Hamachi. Basically, in a few words, he can't connect the client to an IP that he can't reach or is not publicly available or under the same network.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am now currently making in vps but when im trying to open my database in navicat access denied user root Yes

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if he using Hamchi.. he must open Port Forwarding to make it work

It's not a database problem. He posted in another forum thread that he is having his Mu server on a virtual machine running under a Hamachi private network. He can't connect his emulator to a private network because he needs to set up the VPN on his emulator to connect to his private network on Hamachi. Basically, in a few words, he can't connect the client to an IP that he can't reach or is not publicly available or under the same network.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you solve it? I have the same problem but on vps

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back