Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Need HELP for error image
millercriti - help please - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THESE ARE SOME SUPPOSED CORRECTIONS FOR THIS ERROR
1- Check if ports are open 3001, 9001
2- Check if you changed the IP of the database (mu_serverinfo) table (t_serverdata)
3- Check IIS Manager -> Application Pools -> DefaultAppPool
or whatever is added right click on itand paste (true) in (Enable 32-Bit Applications)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THESE ARE SOME SUPPOSED CORRECTIONS FOR THIS ERROR
1- Check if ports are open 3001, 9001
2- Check if you changed the IP of the database (mu_serverinfo) table (t_serverdata)
3- Check IIS Manager -> Application Pools -> DefaultAppPool
or whatever is added right click on itand paste (true) in (Enable 32-Bit Applications)

everything has been checked ok but i still have the same problem

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
not all of them is know about that.. thats why they should need to off firewall...

You can also just open your firewall exceptions and allow the specific application through. It's not necessary to turn it off.

since you share this... tell to them.. since you look smart

You can also just open your firewall exceptions and allow the specific application through. It's not necessary to turn it off.

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
lol... your funny.. nevermind keep your youtube.. i keep mine

This isn't meant to be funny. It's generally how you open exceptions on your firewell. It's not always necessary to turn it off as this can put someone's computer at risk.

If they find their corresponding applications, this can be done via this method. You can also use it to allow inbounds and outbounds through.

Upvote 0
Back