Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile help with translation

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening, I am currently adapting these mu files to my server: https://forum.ragezone.com/f981/release-mu-server-7-x-1165496/

[Release] Mu Server 7.x PREMIUN (Fix 2 Mounts) (Fix Cross Server Event)

I try to modify what is in the boxes of these images, but I can't.Can you tell me where to modify the boxes marked with color please?
:*:

(I want to change the language of the texts)

6hNsmVC - help with translation - RaGEZONE Forums

zldPcDA - help with translation - RaGEZONE Forums

WcgowgZ - help with translation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need unity client source code for this. or client source code. in order to edit those.

cause this one is interface. to edit menus and buttons. u need client source code. and it has lots of works to do

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you need unity client source code for this. or client source code. in order to edit those.

cause this one is interface. to edit menus and buttons. u need client source code. and it has lots of works to do
that is not true, dont need source code client, for edit that

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if he just wanted to translate the files to english. xml is good to edit. but he wants to modify the clients button. changing the buttons etc. so he indeed need those.

base on my experience. in order to edit what he wanted to edit. he need those. besides i dont have any files regarding mu. and i dont sell any files. i know alots regarding mobiles. and believe me. xml editing is for those only who wanted to translate the language. what im saying is. if u wanted to change something or modify something on client or apk in mobiles. u need to have client source and edit it on unity then compile. if u know qingyunzhie. or albatron mobile. u will understand what im saying. it is only a reference regarding on how to translate specific buttons and menus.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need a client source to translate the game though.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/re-share-qingyuanzhie-tutorial-make-1155454/

heres a reference bro. if u are new to mobile dev. then you will surely need this. mu craps are not worth my time. there are alot of games in there and this poop is not event worth the effort to build on

oh btw. ive setup lots of mobile crap. usuall chinese crap. and xml editing for language isnt always the right way to change the language. somethimes you need the client source in order to fully translate. if u dont know what i mean then ur new to mobile dev.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
understand, you don't need to have the source to edit the language of any client, you just have to know how to edit the BIN and that's it, you just make the one who asked about the post have more doubts

Upvote 0
Back