Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I HAVE LANGUAGE PROBLEM IN THE GAME TEXTS ARE UNREADABLE AT SERVER SIDE DISPLAYED WRONG. I THINK IT IS ABOUT DB COLLATION HOW CAN I FIX IT ??? MY SQL SYSTEM DATABASE USES TURKISH_CI BUT GAME DBs USE LATIN is that a problem ?

Last edited:
Put Community First
Reaction score
Good to see 4Story still here. Thanks for sharing, much appreciated. Feeling nostalgic for some offline, single-player MMO fun and random poking at files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server works very well for me, but i have only one problem: I Can't see the mouse arrow in game.. Maybe i changed something building TClient??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you removed the cursor image in solution's ressources ??
Hei Pipit how are you? It's a lot of time i haven't heard you!
I don't know, i decided to reinstall the server with my old files (i rebuild source ant TClient 1 year ago xD), i didn't rebuild anything.. But i don't know why, the last time i used the TClient rebuild by me the cursor image worked perfect..
Have you got a TClient rebuilded that you can pass to me? xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I had that problem as well, fixed it by using cursors from different source (copied to 4Story_5.0_Source\Client\TClient\res\Hand.cur etc.) Another problem I can't fix right now is, when accepting/giving up a quest, BGM_INTRO is played for no reason which is kinda anoying, does anyone have any idea what may be causing this? :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI
After leaving the BR purchased items are rolled backHow to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmmmm, certainly an missed function like savechar before to go on BR/BOW (on source)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MMM trying to rebuild TClient, everything rebuilt succesfully in X86 mode.. But TClient doesn't start: Eroor "api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0 is missing in your pc".. if i try to rebuild in X64, i don't have this error but client crash loading at 61%.. Any solution? :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is my problem when i lunch Tclient ( ). I did it in x86! Maybe i have some problem with visual studio???? I have this message about ''Impossible to find mapping for the solution" (https://imgur.com/ajWftHO) .

How can i solve? :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And not other build mods ??

Try to resolve these DLL things with redistributable
Not other build. I try to instal redistributable x86 and still Dll missing problem.. I try to rebuild also in x64, and in x64 i don't have dll problem (but client crash loading at 61%). My system is windows7 64 bit!

EDIT: I tried to install these files on my friend's pc (with Windows 10, using the SAME TServices and the SAME TClient of Mine) and they works well without cursor problem.. On my pc everything starts well but i can't Still don't understand why on my pc (Windows 7 64) the cursor disappear!

NEW EDIT: Solved! Rebuilt TClient in x64 mode, changing the cursor with another one of older version of 4story, now everything works! :D

Last edited:
Back