Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not other build. I try to instal redistributable x86 and still Dll missing problem.. I try to rebuild also in x64, and in x64 i don't have dll problem (but client crash loading at 61%). My system is windows7 64 bit!

EDIT: I tried to install these files on my friend's pc (with Windows 10, using the SAME TServices and the SAME TClient of Mine) and they works well without cursor problem.. On my pc everything starts well but i can't Still don't understand why on my pc (Windows 7 64) the cursor disappear!

NEW EDIT: Solved! Rebuilt TClient in x64 mode, changing the cursor with another one of older version of 4story, now everything works! :D

How to fix this poop? For win 10 work but for win 7 error for 61%
:ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to fix this poop? For win 10 work but for win 7 error for 61%
:ehh:

If you read on the 2nd page of this discussion, you can find the solution.
As other people said: Do this in GuildSkillsDlg.cpp

Than rebuild in release x64 ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

And where does GuildSkillsDlg.cpp have to do with it? Not loading due to GuildSkillsDlg.cpp?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Work in x86 with d3d9.dll for win 7. Someone know how to fix summoner skill panel?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It gives an error when opening tclient while d3d9.dll is present. When I extract d3d9.dll and open the tclient , it opens without any problems, but I have a classic windows 10 fps problem. how do i solve this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The game won't open unless I remove the d3d9.dll. When I extract d3d9.dll, I play with 1fps in the game (classic windows 10 problem)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On my understanding, i did not configure the MSSQL and Services yet for server side. I just want to know if the source would run the TClient first, just a silly idea. I'm having problem, after I build and then rebuild, when i open TClient (copied to Client 5.0 folder) i only get BLACKSCREEN only. I waited like 10 minutes every time and no luck. Been building and rebuilding for 7x already. VS2017, Win DSK 10.0.17763.0, hope you can help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to make a normal upgrade systme, not instant +24, can u paste the source code there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,ty for relase :D
I just have a question :D
I wanna change session.cpp g_strSecetKey.
When i made it TLOGIN-CLIENS work good.The problem when i try enter TMAP (ingame) i got message maplog and kick me (MAP : 1 Fri Jul 2 10:49:18 2021 - Player locked, can't send any another stuff.)
Eny idea how can i solve it?
Or what i doing wrong.
If u wanna help me inv me Discord
DC:[DEV]Ch3sT3r#3184

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi,ty for relase :D
I just have a question :D
I wanna change session.cpp g_strSecetKey.
When i made it TLOGIN-CLIENS work good.The problem when i try enter TMAP (ingame) i got message maplog and kick me (MAP : 1 Fri Jul 2 10:49:18 2021 - Player locked, can't send any another stuff.)
Eny idea how can i solve it?
Or what i doing wrong.
If u wanna help me inv me Discord
DC:[DEV]Ch3sT3r#3184

never saw this error ! o_O

Back