Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello molyche ! I have a good tip to debug TMap and sometime get useful issue !

Open windows, write "event" and search something like that

After that, check these values:

Now, you have the sources ! So, you can debug easily with the "LogEvent()" function, you can place it everywhere in the TMapSvr, around all "LoadConfig" or "InitNetwork" function, can be really useful to find a easy way of "what is fucked in my app"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey pipitt05000 !!

Dit moi tu pourrais m'aider j'ai exactement le même problems,

---------------------------Services---------------------------Windows could not start the TWORLD_GSP service on Local Computer.Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error---------------------------OK ---------------------------

Pour tous les services et dans l'event viewer: ErrorCode 16777218 pour le TWord_GSP....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, it seems to me to have done everything well! Maybe the part with odbc that I did wrong but it seems right to me! During the compilation I have a lot of warning but no error, there is only at the launch of the services...

Hey guys !
did you get any errors or warnings while compiling?

Hey @pipitt05000 !! Can you help me plsssss

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, sorry for asking but I'm new can someone teach me how to compile and run server on this patch I see all videos with different patches and different files but couldn't see for this one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have same services problem of all... they dont run, i try for 3 days all discussion solution and other solution on internet, i watched 4.4 tutorial by Agnares and other old tutorial for a complete vision of all, but NOTHING, i try ALL letterally.

When someone find a solution or fix, dont write how they fix.. idk, i need a really hard help!!

I compile file in x86 and try x64, but nothing, ask help pls!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but I can't find a tutorial to get the server online. Maybe someone has a link? The video of Patch 4.4 does not seem to me to be responsible in this case. :(

Edit: VS17 not working, not compatible and not discoverable errors :O

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but I can't find a tutorial to get the server online. Maybe someone has a link? The video of Patch 4.4 does not seem to me to be responsible in this case. :(

Edit: VS17 not working, not compatible and not discoverable errors :O
The 4.4 video work in the same way, u need compile TClient x86 and TServer x86, need only TLogin Tworld and TMap like services, but all the same

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you tell me how to do it? How is this supposed to work with the hex editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, how are u ?

The Battle of the worlds is not playable ?

Someone know mapid and how to make it work?

If someone got tutorials to add mount and others things.. it is really nice.

Thanks you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, how are u ?

The Battle of the worlds is not playable ?

Someone know mapid and how to make it work?

If someone got tutorials to add mount and others things.. it is really nice.

Thanks you.

YES, it's playable, but require some work x)

It will be hard to find some informations ! Look at previous message, some guys already asked this question :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you read on the 2nd page of this discussion, you can find the solution.
As other people said: Do this in GuildSkillsDlg.cpp

Than rebuild in release x64 ;)
I can't view a picture from my country. Can someone repost it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
I'm trying to build the server posted in this thread. I'm using Visual Studio 2022 community version, i'm able to compile all services but for the tclient i get an error. MFC missing. I found out that there's different versions i can download i tried most of them but i can't get rid of the error. Which version do i need?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying since yesterday to put the server to work, a weird error is occuring when I try to install TWORLD service.
Erro:
Anyone knows what this error is about? I've compile with VS2017 and VS2022, both gives that error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying since yesterday to put the server to work, a weird error is occuring when I try to install TWORLD service.
Erro:
Anyone knows what this error is about? I've compile with VS2017 and VS2022, both gives that error.
do you have discord?

Back